22.

"I'll visit you every chance I get", Tony says to Elisha.

"I'm holding you to that Tony and please don't stick around your apartment to much. Go out with your friends or ask a woman on a date heck even have a one night stand", she advises.

"Thanks for the advice, but I can handle myself."

"If you aren't seeing a woman by the time next month, I'll have Violet set you up on blind dates or I'll fly over myself and do it", she threatens.

"Roger that, go catch your flight. We'll Skype later."

Elisha boards the plane, she hopes Brendan has information about her family whereabouts and Jett's own too.

**
"Brendan!" She exclaims when she sees him.

He turns around,"Lisha, you're finally here", they hug.,

"Don't forget me", Malcolm opens his arms, Elisha hugs him.

"I missed you so much, Connecticut was nice but Chicago is where I belong", she states.

"Damn right" Evan says behind Malcolm,"welcome back", he smiles.

Elisha runs and hugs him,"I missed you, how's the café going?"

"Good, we got someone to replace you temporarily until you return", he smirks.

"What if I wasn't coming back anytime soon?"

"Then he would of kept the job full time."

"Anyway I'm starving, let's go eat", Elisha suggests,"where's Annelise anyway?"

"Over at Stephanie's house, you'll meet her later", Brendan replies.

When they arrive at Brendan's house, Zane and Draven are waiting outside.

"Elisha, you're looking good", Zane greets her and Draven rolls his eyes.

"Thanks, not looking bad yourself", she winks.

"Stop flirting, these bags aren't light you know", Malcolm snaps behind her.

"Well you're in a mood", Draven opens the door.

"I got some news guys", Elisha announces when they all are inside,"I decided to take the job here so Brendan in about two months I'll have an apartment", she adds.

"I don't mind you staying here Lisha, we can split the bill, we can spend Thanksgiving and Christmas together. Move to your apartment after the New year please", Brendan pleads.

"But that's five months and a week away", she whines,"beside if you're going to date Annelise and she decides to move back to here it'll be awkward", she points out.

"Who knows if we'll work out in the future, just think about it please. There's a think call housemates, plus we haven't spent the holidays together for five years", he states.

"I'll think about it, anyway I'm going to shower", Elisha goes up the stairs as the boys go to the kitchen.

--

Ace is staying at a hotel in the city, he's been for the pass few days. Kathy is currently in Los Angles enjoying life in the day and crying at nights.

Damon hasn't try to contact either of them yet, by next week Ace will be going to New York to see his son and future girlfriend. Once his father is behind bars he'll move to there and Kathy can visit them and spend the holidays, maybe Elisha too.

Ace's phone rings,"hey mom, how are you?" He answers.

"Good, have you seen Elisha yet?" Kathy asks.