27.

**Two weeks later**

"I can't believe I am leaving next week, I'll miss you", Kacy sighs to Elisha.

"I'll miss you too, how is your boyfriend going to manage?" She asks.

"He's not my boyfriend just my summer fling, we're going to two different places."

"Long distance relationship can work once you put effort into it", she shrugs.

"Nah long distance isn't for me", Kacy shakes her head.

Elisha laughs, they're having a drink at a bar, she hasn't talk to Brendan in two weeks. The day after her date, she packed her stuff and had Malcolm take them to Zack's apartment, she'll be staying there until she gets her job and gets her own place.

"How your ex best friend doing?" Kacy asks.

"I don't know, I can't believe he hasn't even apology yet. Annelise told me that he calls her everyday, but she ignores him and stays at a friend's house the first few nights after he came to her house."

Kacy laughs,"serves him right, so where's Malcolm carrying you tomorrow?"

"Ice skating, here's a secret he can't even skate", the girls laugh.

Elisha's phone rings, Evan is video calling. 

She answers,"hey, how's your vacation?"

"Good, where are you anyway?" He frowns.

"A bar, we miss you", Kacy shows her face.

"Don't drink too much though", he advises.

"We wouldn't, this is literally our first glass of wine", Elisha admits,"where are you?"

"Hotel room, I'm bored that's why I called."

"Go to a club, get a girl and bring her to your room", Kacy shrugs.

"I am not hooking up with anyone."

"Just helping, I'll be back", she leave.

"So how you're holding up?" Evan asks Elisha.

"Not so good, I miss him", she sighs.

"He'll talk to you soon, I'm sure. Wish I was there to comfort you though."

"Malcolm is already doing that, but thanks", she smiles.

"Orr right, your boyfriend", he smirks.

"He's not my boyfriend, we only been on five dates thus far."

"I have a feeling, he'll ask you to be his girlfriend soon", he winks.

She laughs and takes a sip of her wine almost choking when she glances at the entrances.

"What's wrong?" Evan frowns.

"Its Brendan, he's here with Zane."

"I think you two should work things out, I better go."

"No stay", she pouts.

"We'll chat tomorrow and you'll tell me how it goes", he winks and hang up. Kacy returns,"aw he's gone."

"Yes, but look who came", she tilts her head towards where Brendan and Zane are sitting by a table.

"We should go say hey", Kacy grins.

"Hell no, I am leaving", she gets off her stool.

"Lisha?" Brendan says behind her. 

She turns around,"oh hey stranger. "