28.

Friday

Zack exits the airport with his suitcases, his skin is tanned and he trimmed his hair. He stops a taxi and gives the driver his address,"had a good summer?" The driver asks.

"Oh yes I did, I am good for the next ten months", he nods.

He texts Kacy who is at work about now.

Zack: Hey, I am on my way at the apartment

Kacy: Yay, should I tell Elisha yet?

Zack: No, I wanna surprise her she's not expecting me till tonight

Kacy: Okay, so tomorrow at our parent's house for the weekend?

Zack: That's the plan and tonight meeting your summer fling 😉

Kacy: He's not a fling anymore

Zack: Oh really, what changed?

Kacy: Things

Zack: See you later

***

Zack unlocks his apartment and is surprisingly clean, Kacy and Elisha did a good job well after all they're female. He goes to his room to unpack his things, its clean and the sheets are change on the bed.

He calls Draven.

"Yes big cousin."

"Hey, what you doing now?"

"Nothing, just doing some gang stuff. What's up?"

"When you're done, do want to swing by the café where Kacy and your future sister in law works?"

"Sure, get Malcolm too?"

"Obviously, he wouldn't miss out on seeing his girlfriend every chance he gets."

They both laugh.

"Give me about an hour", Draven says and hangs up.

1 hour and fifteen minutes later

"Elisha isn't expecting me till tonight, what better way than to surprise her now?" Zack smirks to his cousins.

They enter the busy café, Kacy is taking someone's order while Elisha is giving a man his change and order. Zack gets in the line while Malcolm and Draven gets a table.

"Next", Elisha says.

"Can I get a welcome back hug", Zack grins and she gasps.

"Omg, you're here. I thought you were coming back tonight", she comes from behind the counter and hugs him tightly,"I missed you."

"I missed you too, but we talked last night", he chuckles.

"So? You been gone for over a month. I hope you enjoyed it though."

"Of course, then Kacy is leaving on Thursday, back to lonely apartment", he sighs.

"I can sleep over at your apartment if you want sometimes with pay of course", Elisha suggests.

"I don't think Malcolm would approve though, he can be possessive when he wants to be", Zack states.

"It's my life, I can do whatever I want", she scoffs.

"Hey, we get pay by the hour, you'll talk later", Kacy interrupts them.

"Hey little sis, missed you", Zack turns to her.

"I missed you too, butthead", she rolls her eyes.

"You know you love me" , he pinches her cheek.