24. Part 2

Brendan wakes up with a major hangover, last night was something else. He drank until he couldn't remember anything, there were stripper but him, Malcolm and the groom to be didn't touch them.

He checks the time, 11: 45 am. The wedding is starting at 4 pm and the reception will be at Stephanie's father hotel.

"I have one bad headache", Malcolm groans, he is on a couch.

"Hey, I brought you dudes aspirin for that headache", Stephanie's fiancé, Nick enters with two glasses of water. He ditches his glasses and trade it for contacts which is the same color of his eyes, blue.

"Thanks man", Brendan takes one of the glass and the small tablet.

"Ready to marry Stephanie in a couple of hours?" Malcolm asks him.

"Yes, she's the love of my life. I love her, you know seven years ago I wouldn't imagine me the nerd in our grade getting marry to the most popular girl in our grade", he chuckles.

"I know right, you avoided our group like a plague", Malcolm nods.

"Who's your date Malcolm? I don't want no solo guy at my wedding."

"It's Elisha", he says proudly and Brendan chokes on his drink.

"What?"

"Yeah, hope you don't mind though, we're just friends", Malcolm adds.

"Not at all, I was expecting Evan would be her date after all there's no doubt he's interesting in her", Brendan shrugs.

"Well she agreed I can be her date for the evening, I can't let her go by herself it'll look embarrassing."

"Lunch is in thirty minutes then I'm leaving to go to the hotel to get ready. Although I'll have three hours and half after till I have to be by church", Nick states.

"Oh yeah, Brendan and I still have to pick up our tuxedos at the store", Malcolm adds.

Nick leaves them.

-----

"Omg, don't tell me you guys are still sleeping!" A voice exclaims waking Elisha who had a major headache.

"Shut up Maria I am trying to sleep!" Stephanie yells.

"Do you know what time it is? It's almost 12, what time did you went to sleep this morning?" Maria shrieks.

"A little after 3 I think."

"Stephanie get up, your wedding is in four hours. Seriously, you have a mediocre appointment with your bridesmaids in forty minutes", Maria states.

"The dresses are here", Mrs. Gunner announces.

"What time is it?" Sarah yawns.

"Almost close to 12", Elisha gets up.

"What? We're going to be late for our appointment", she gasps, getting out her bed quickly.

"Rise and shine sleep beauties", Maria opens the door, she has the same color hair as Stephanie.

"Why didn't you wake us up earlier? I still have to shower", Sarah rushes around the room.

"Well sorry, I just arrive here and see you guys had a wild night. Stephanie isn't even half awake yet and its her wedding, ugh why did I agree to be her Maid of Honor? My wedding alone was stressful", Maria sighs.

"Girls wake up, you got an appointment at the hotel's spa in forty five minutes. So you have forty five minutes to get up, have something light to eat and shower", Stephanie mother says.