11.

Brendan returns home around 4 pm on Friday evening, he has to attend a party for 9 pm at a club which he hopes Elisha will accompany him to.

 He got information that Jett's men were making a trade tonight behind the club building at 11. He hopes to interfere with it indirectly so that the other gang and Jett's will be in sort of a battle mode and be off his tail for a while.

Elisha isn't off till next hour, she called him yesterday complaining about how Kacy messed up an order she took her time to prep.

"Home sweet home", he sighs when he unlocks the front door and went upstairs checking the guest room first, seeing Zane sleeping on the bed with a girl laying down on his side, a blanket covering them.

"Hey man I'm back", he says and Zane opens his eyes.

"Sh*t, what time is it?" He gets up luckily he's wearing a boxers.

"A little after 4 pm also, we're going a party tonight", Brendan adds.

"Sweet and don't worry this sheet and blanket are mine so I'll carry it with me home to wash", Zane adds.

He leaves and goes  to his room closing the door behind him, the chat with his dad that night sort of cut short after he heard a voice in the background and hung up immediately. He been ignoring his father's call after that which was for the past three days.

Elisha returns an hour later as Brendan is going through the channels on the television.

"Hey did a little grocery shopping, I brought our childhood sweet I was forbidden to eat", she chuckles as she takes out a about five packs of skittles and two big pack of Snickers.

Brendan laughs,"only you Lisha, anyway we're going a party tonight."

"Finally been a while, now I have a reason to wear that dress I brought which your mother told me to purchase", she says.

"We leave at 8:30 pm, Zack can come if he wants but I think it'll be safer if he didn't also Kacy. Knowing Jett's men if they spot either of them, they'll kidnap them and use it as blackmail for me to hand you over to Jett which isn't going to happen", Brendan states and Elisha nods.

***

Elisha checks out herself in the mirror,"I look hot", she smirks. The fitted cocktail dress hugs her body which shows off her curves, her hair is down which falls over her shoulders and a pair of black heels in her feet.

"Let's go Lisha", Brendan calls, she emerges from her bedroom and see Brendan dress in dark jeans with black T shirt and matching blazers. He looks good and definitely got the business guy look down.

"You look good", he offers his arm to her which she takes as they walk down the stairs,"also you got to act like we're together, some of exes may be there", he adds and she sighs.

"You just had to be a player huh? But if one of them pushes my button don't hold me back", she warns.

He opens the passenger's side for her and she slips in putting on her seat belt, Brendan gets into the driver's side and starts the car.

"Will Draven and Malcolm be there as well?" She asks.

"Draven, not sure about Malcolm, he's suppose to be flying out for the weekend", he replies with a shrug.

"How long are we staying at this club anyway? I need to get back to sleep since I got work for 9 tomorrow", she explains.

"Don't worry you'll be back by midnight", Brendan assures her.

Thirty minutes later

Brendan parks about a block down from the club, Elisha and him get out then hold hands. A few guys who are smoking on the opposite side of the road cat call at her as Brendan starts to walk faster controlling his anger.