02.

"Say cheese", the photographer orders as the girls did a different pose and he take the picture," cheese!"

"Perfect, you guys look amazing", Jackie's boyfriend Marc compliments.

"Yeah and late too if we don't hurry up, it's almost 1", Jackie retorts.

"I have to get my hat, I'll meet you guys outside", Elisha goes back to her room to get her graduation cap.

She gets her cap and puts it on her head brushing some curl from her face as she looks in the middle making sure her make up is good. Time to shine.

" Let's go, you know how the dean gets", Jackie rolls her eyes.

They arrive on campus ten minutes later and a lot of vehicles are park in the parking lot. They reach the auditorium a few minutes later and their classmates are seated in their respectful seats. The principal of the university is talking as the girls take their seats.

"Always late huh?" Elisha's ex whispers next to her.

"Better later than never", she shrugs, "how did that date went?"

"She ditched last minute, but I still got company that night", he boasts with a smirk.

"Always the player huh?"

"We both know that", he winks.

_____

"Elisha Black", everyone clap as she went on stage to collect her diploma. Some of the guys in the crowd whistle and she smirks in her mind. Thanks Felicity for doing an excellent job on my make up.

After everyone got their diplomas, they place the cap stringy thing on the other side.

"We're official university graduates and ready to step into the world of works and adulthood", Felicity cheers.

"More like into the world of being told what to do when you get a job", Jackie rolls her eyes.

"Stop it, let's go get out of these gowns and grab something to eat", Felicity suggests.

"Hey Elisha, can I talk to you for a sec?" A guy wearing sunglasses approaches the girls. It is Elisha's boss nephew, who graduated from this same university last year, but they met on a plane when she moved to Connecticut.

"Sure Tony, guys give us five minutes", she tells her friends and they went to their boyfriends.

"What's up?" She turns to Tony who's blonde hair blows in the wind.

"My aunt wants to know if you're reconsidering taking her job offer?"

"I'm thinking about it, but living here for who knows how long kind of puts me on edge also I want to travel to Europe for the summer", she explains.

"I'll tell her, but you do know she has her business expanded all over the continent right? Here is just like her main base, but you can take the job anywhere in the continent if you want", Tony informs her.

"Then I'll think about it, tell her give me till the middle of next month."

"Okay then have a great trip to Europe, if I wasn't busy with work and stuff I would of come too", he teases her with a smirk.

"Only if you paid for your own hotel room."

He scoffs,"I can pay for both of us accommodation with the amount of money I have in my account ", he boasts.

"I'll keep you unto that for the future also you're coming the club opening tonight?"

"Maybe I'll pass by, but I'm not staying got to fly to Mississippi tomorrow to meet my parents so we can have a week together before they go on a cruise."