23.

Elisha watches her brother enters the house, Malcolm and Zane put away their guns.

"What do you want Ace?" She crosses her arms as Evan comes to see what the commercial is all about.

"I came to apology", he answers and she scoffs,"just hear me out, I'm sorry for all the things I did to you and your friends. I know its unforgivable what I did and I don't deserve forgiveness, but all I'm asking is for you to drop all your charges you have against me when your father is caught", he says.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I want my son to have a normal healthy family", Ace smiles and she gasps.

"You have a son?"

"Yeah, he's two years and a half, he's living in New York with his mother and I promised I would visit and be with them. You don't want your nephew's family to be broken like our, do you?" He frowns.

"No", she sighs,"what about Jett? I want to press charges against him."

"That's not going to happen, he's dead. Dad murdered him in cold blood", Ace sighs.

"What?!" Elisha exclaims.

"Yeah, didn't Brendan tell you? His funeral was almost two weeks ago and dad divorce mom, he cheated", he explains.

Elisha turns to Zane and Malcolm,"did you know he was dead?" She demands.

They stay quiet.

"Answer me!"

"Yes, but Brendan said not to tell you yet", Zane answers.

"Then when would he have tell me, huh? Its been almost two weeks since the funeral", she snaps.

"Elisha, we're so-"

"Save it Malcolm, Ace I would drop my charges against you since our father did more horrible things than you. You can leave and go meet your family, but I'll be visiting often."

"Thanks sis", Ace hugs her,"go get that son of a b*tch who murdered my best friend", he whispers.

"I'll let Brendan handle that, but I'm not staying here. Brendan kept a big secret from me", she lets him go.

"Where you're going?" Evan asks.

"Stay with Kacy if she wants me to. I'll call Zack and ask him if I can crash at his place", she answers.

"Well I'm going, I got to go book a flight. Talk soon okay sis", Ace explains.

"Yeah."

Elisha goes up to her room and start to pack back her stuff, her laptop is on.

Tony video calls her,"hey, why you packing? Coming back already", he teases.

"Well my best friend kept a huge secret from me so I'm not staying here", Elisha states.

"Wow, that must be one big secret."

"Yeah, anyway what's up?"

"Just checking up on you, I missed you already. I'll be heading to a bar with Aaron soon."

"Nice maybe you will get laid tonight", she winks.

"We're just going to chill, but we'll see how that goes."

"Who's number you said you had, Jackie or Felicity?"

"Felicity, she really misses you. Do you want her number?"

"Maybe another time, when everything is over I'll call her and explain everything clearly", Elisha says.

"Good, well I'll leave you to your packing", he ends the call.