13.

Elisha returns back to Brendan's house Sunday morning. After Saturday night's adventure, she stayed inside and wait till Brendan picked her up.

Monday went by quickly, Kacy worked but ignored Evan and Elisha all day. She didn't even spare Evan a glance when he told her bye when she was about to leave.

Elisha went over to Mrs. Gunner's house for dinner with Brendan that night. She texted Evan good night when she got back to her room and chat with Zack for about an hour before falling asleep.

Tuesday same route for Elisha while Brendan tried to locate where Jett is, but wasn't successful. After Elisha was about to leave the café, Zack called her asking her if they can grab a drink at a bar which she agreed to.

"What's your poison Elisha?" Zack asks as they enter the bar, a few girls turn their heads to watch them well more specifically Zack.

"Tequila and vodka", she answers proudly.

"Nice choice, bartender four shots of tequilas and a beer please", he orders.

"I can't drink four shots", Elisha gasps at him.

"Yes you can, take one after the next", he says as the shots come.

Elisha takes the shots one after the next and shakes her head,"that felt good."

"I know, but that's all you're getting", Zack states.

"Aw man", she pouts with a scoff as Zack drinks his beer.

"Hey, I saw you came in and couldn't stop stare at you. Can I get your number?" A light blonde hair woman approaches them.

Elisha and Zack look at each other and Elisha shrugs,"sure, give me your phone", Zack stretches out his arm for the woman's phone.

"I wasn't talking to about you, I'm talking about this beautiful young lady here", she winks at Elisha who looks like she is about to run for the hills.

"What?!" She gasps.

The woman laughs,"so can I get your number?"

"Um...."

"She's taken", Zack says holding Elisha's hand.

"Oh I assume..... I'm terribly sorry", the woman blushes and scurries away quickly.

They both burst out laughing,"that was the funniest thing...", Zack laughs harder as Elisha glares at him.

"It isn't funny", she slaps his arm,"I need more shots."

"No more shots, I promised your friends and my cousin that I wouldn't get you drunk", Zack explains.

"Fine", she grumbles.

"Anyway the reason we are here now is because I got something to tell you", he adds.

"What?"

"I'm traveling on Thursday since tomorrow is July 4th. I'll be spending it here then on Thursday I'm flying out. I'm going to California first then to a Caribbean cruise and to Nepal", he explains,"I'll be gone majority of the summer, been planning this trip for a long time. Plus, my cousins been wanting to see me who lives in California."

"I wouldn't be seeing you till the ending of August?"  Elisha pouts,"or at all if I decide to go back to Connecticut?"

"Oh yeah,you  still haven't decide where you want to stay yet?"

"Nope, I like Connecticut. It was like a second home to me for four years, but Chicago been my home for seventeen years though. This is where I grew up, my friends are here and my childhood memories", she adds.