06.

Brendan watches the room fill with most of his men expect Malcolm, Zane is standing next to him with his arms cross and Draven eating a bag of chips sitting on the couch to his right.

"We all know why I called this emergency meeting", Brendan begins and the men nod,"any ideas to why we been ambushed and why our business partners for years wants to wipe us out because his right hand man was shot dead last night?"

"I think its Jett, we all know he's been trying to kill you and wipe us out for three years now", a guy points out and Brendan snaps his head to him.

"Not bad, but I think its more to why Jett ambushed us. Why would he go through all that trouble and shot that guy dead just to get to me?"

"The parcels obviously", Draven answers,"after we left because we got out numbered the parcels weren't there this morning."

"It could be the other gang who took it, they paid us the money for it", Zane points out.

"While we shoot to protect ourselves, they slipped out and left without us knowing", Draven states.

"Well I have made an conclusion, Jett's gang has to be the one who ambushed us or Damon and to be honest I don't know which one is worst", Brendan says.

***

"Told you I can take you down", Malcolm has Zack in a neck lock.

"Whatever man, just let me go", he grumbles and his cousin let him go.

"So dinner's on you man", Malcolm grins.

"Where do you want to eat? I got to be back at my apartment by 10, got an exam tomorrow", he replies.

"Wait you got an exam? Then why did you come?" Elisha gaps at him.

"I  wanted to hang out with my best cousin, been a while", he places his arm over Malcolm's shoulder who elbows him.

"Whatever, let's go I'm hungry."

"Hey guys, been a long time since you ate here", the waitress with auburn hair approaches the table where Elisha and the guys are sitting.

"We had our reasons", Zack clenches his jaw.

"Give us a few minutes to look over the menu Olivia", Malcolm suggests as he picks up the menu, she nods and move on to another table.

"Do you know her?" Elisha frowns.

"All to well", Zack mutters,"I started dating her during my freshmen year at high school then she broke things off with me two years later saying it was all a dare and those two years meant nothing to her and I won her one grand from her friends because I was clueless and had no idea that she was cheating on me most of the time", he explains.

"Bitch like her", Malcolm mumbles,"but karma got her back, she was kicked out of college during her first year and landed a part time job here while working at another diner in the morning since her parents aren't supporting her when she failed to try and get back in college or do night classes", he grins.

"And last year she gave birth to her one year old son who is staying by her aunt until she gets back from work for a few hours, the sad thing is she doesn't know who the father is since it was a random hook up", Zack adds.

"Damnnn", Elisha whistles lowly.

"You're telling me, she got it hard", Malcolm says as Olivia returns with a smile but her eyes are mostly on Zack.

"Ready to order?"

"Yes diet coke, mash potato with steak and some peas", Elisha orders.

"I'll have the same as her but with a soda", Malcolm adds and she turns to Zack.