24. Part 1

Next day- 11:00 pm

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire", Elisha sings and giggles standing on top of the table. The rest of the women laugh, obviously all of them are drunk except Mrs. Gunner and Stephanie's mother.

"All the single ladies, all the single dudes", Stephanie slurs, filling her glass with vodka and orange juice. 

She clings her glass against Annalise's and they both drink together.

"Hello ladies, who missed me?" A familiar woman enters the room with a big smile on her face.

"Omg, you're here", Stephanie stumbles toward her.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss the biggest day of your life", they hug.

"Is that?" Annelise frowns looking at Mrs. Gunner.

"Yes."

"Sh*t", Elisha mutters, "well isn't this going to be a day to remember tomorrow."

---
15 hours ago....

"So you going to party tonight?" Kacy asks Elisha.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the wedding," Elisha nods.

"Who's your date though? You can't go solo", she frowns.

"I-," Elisha phone rings, she answers,"yes?"

"Hey Elisha, got a date for tomorrow?"

"No."

"Cool, I'll be your date. What color is your dress?" He asks.

"Um..burgundy."

"Good, see you tomorrow", he hangs up.

Kacy grins,"so?"

"I got a date for the wedding", Elisha smirks.

"Looked like I spoke to soon then."

They both chuckle and enter the cafe.

__

"Hey, there's a cute guy checking you out", Elisha elbows Kacy when they are on their break.

Kacy glances over to where the guy is sitting by the window, sipping on his coffee.

"He is cute though", she smiles, the guy is her age had honey blonde hair and tries to don't make it obvious that he is staring at Kacy.

"Go talk to him", Elisha pushes her towards the table, she turns and glares at her, but continues towards the guy.

"Hey I'm Kacy, can I get you anything?" Kacy flashes him her one million dollar smile.

"Sure, a slice of cake and a date with you", the guy winks.

Elisha goes back behind the counter where Evan is making coffee for a customer.

"Hey, excited for the wedding tomorrow?" He questions.

"Of course, its been so long since I attended one", she nods.

"Got any plans this weekend?"

"Nope, if Brendan is busy with his new girlfriend I'll be bored at the house."

"Will you like to hang out on Saturday evening? It's not a date", Evan says quickly.

"I know it's not", Elisha laughs,"sure I would love to, can Kacy come as well?"

"Yeah, the more the merrier", he nods.

"Cool."

Zack texts Elisha a few minutes later.