17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.

Start from the beginning

I threw a punch at her but she dodged laughing wickedly...

"So now you're going to fight?! Hah! This is priceless! You actually think you can beat me?" She said as I attempted to punch her again but she caught my fist with her hand.

My eyes widened as she threw me back with much force, making me stumble and fall to the ground.

She laughed again but I kicked her, making her fall and land on her back.

I stood up again and tackled her, continuing to punch her until she caught my hand and glared at me.

That's when she changed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I groaned awake and opened my blurry eyes...

I had to blink a few times to have my vision adjust but once it did I almost jumped out of where I was laying.

I said almost because there seemed to be some metal clips holding me down...

Standing above me was the Glitter princess and she seemed mad.

I narrowed my eyes in her direction but before I could speak she beat me to it.

"What did you do to her?!" She demanded.

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked...

"Oh, don't play dumb! I know you did something to Adora!" She replied sassily, as her scowl deepened.

My eyes widened at first but then I scoffed.

'Is she serious right now???'

"You seriously think I would hurt the girl I lo- I m-mean- the girl I helped escape the Horde!" I replied, my face still angry even after my slip-up.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" She replied, making me glare at her more.

Does she really think that little of me?

I literally helped her escape and almost died for her and I would gladly do it again!

"Look." I started.

"I didn't do anything to her and I won't because I would never hurt her." I replied, annoyed.

"Oh yeah sureeee and you expect me to believe that after you attacked her while we were trying to save Princess Mermista's kingdom and even abandoned her in a deadly temple." She deadpanned.

I winced at the memories but replied anyway, with a little urgency in my voice.

"But that was before! Before I knew how I felt! That was when I still trusted the Horde and did almost anything they told me! You have to believe me, it hurts to think about it now! I would never lay a single scratch on her!"

She narrowed her eyes in my direction but as her gaze met my pleading eyes, her eyes softened a little.

"And why is that? Why do you suddenly don't want to hurt her? And what's this about the Horde?" She demanded, pressing me with all of the questions that appeared at the top of her head.

I bit my lip and avoided her gaze, looking at anywhere but her...

"Well?" She demanded, tapping her foot impatiently.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and my palms get sweaty.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me." I said softly, as my eyes saddened.