17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

*BAM*

She's here.

"Miss me?" Her venomous voice spoke as she looked down at me with a wicked smile.

I glared up at her.

She was the one that had my memories.

She was the reason I couldn't wake up.

She was the reason I couldn't remember Catra until I met her again.

This was all her fault.

I hate her.

She makes me feel weak.

"No." I spat...

"Awww.... Don't be that way. You already know how weak you are." She replied, grabbing my chin with her hand and making me look into her red eyes.

"Why fight it?" She finished, as I struggled to get out of her strong grip.

Her sharp nails dug into my skin and I winced as she only smiled and dug them deeper.

Her whole body has a black hue as if she were made of dark magic...

Maybe she was.

Either way she's always been here.

Inside my mind.

Inside my subconscious.

Some can say she's the guardian of my subconscious mind... since she seems to be the only thing there.

I try to ignore her....

I really do.

But sometimes her voice gets so loud I just want to scream. To beg her to stop.

I already know how weak I am.

I don't need to be reminded every second of my life.

You see, she is made up of my deepest insecurities and what started off as a small doubt grew into self loathe.

The weird part is that she doesn't even look like me.

Her form reminds me of Shadow Weaver and everytime  I look into her blood red eyes I'm reminded just how weak and worthless I am compared to her.

She's right you know.

Sometimes I think I don't even deserve to be She-ra.

I'm too weak.

I'm not strong enough.

But-

Catra....

Catra makes me feel like I'm the strongest girl in the world.

Catra makes me feel like I can take on anything.

I'll fight.

I'll fight for her.

I'll come back to her.

I smiled determined, as a warm feeling filled my chest and I thought of Catra...

The stormy room had begun to lighten as Catra continued filling my mind and I slapped Shadow Weaver's hand away from my face.

My cheeks stung but it doesn't matter.

Because Catra loves me.

And I love her.

And that's more than enough.