"Someone who?" my mum urges them to continue. I'm sat right here and they're acting as if I'm on another planet.

"I don't know." she groans in reply brushing her fingers through her hair.

"I am sat right here! Hello!" I snap starting to get irritated. My brothers' smirk at me but stay quiet.

******

Visiting time is over so I presume it's late afternoon. I can't believe everything I've experienced with Charlotte was only a dream.

I sit in my cell listening to the other patients screaming, crying, singing, you name it.

Slowly my eyes close and I fall asleep.

(A/N as you've noticed Beau has dreamt the whole him and Charlotte situation but now that he's waking up the memories of Charlotte and what happened have gone but her face is still a recognisable picture in his mind. I thought I'd let you know before I continue incase there's confusion and Sam actually looks after Beau and he's not a co worker like in his dream..) 

Opening my eyes I can't remember anything from earlier. It's like a blur. I'm sick of being stuck in here. Yeah, I killed my dad but he deserved it. I'm not exactly planning to go on a killing spree.

"Hello Beau." Sam, the annoying worker greets walking in. 

"What do you want?" I spit. His face irritates the hell out of me.

"So you aren't in a good mood? That isn't very good we have three new workers and two will be coming up very shortly."

"Oh how wonderful." I mock giving him an icy glare.

"They'll come and visit you as well as the others." and he leaves. Weirdo.

A few minutes later I hear the lift door opening and footsteps in the corridor. I hear Sam non stop talking too which then goes silent when he must've shut their office door. 

I tie my orange jump suit around my waist revealing my bare chest. I have nothing to be ashamed of and it's ridiculously boiling in here.

The lock on my door goes as Sam continues babbling on.

"This is Beau-" he pauses walking in allowing space for the others to walk in. I don't look up until the door is shut. "He is quite chilled out to be fair, we haven't had any problems with him but you know, rules are rules." he says and I can hear the annoyance in his tone, he hates me walking around half dressed. It isn't my fault it's boiling in here.

"Uh huh-" a voice mumbles clearly not interested. "Hi Beau, I'm Charlotte." she says. My head snaps up. Why does that ring a bell in my head? I stand up taking in the three people stood in front of me.

There's Sam, some other guy and Charlotte I'm presuming. I can picture her face and name in my mind but I don't know where from.

"Hey. Nice to meet you." I smile walking over. The new guy flinches taking a step back but she stays perfectly still extending her arm to shake my own.

"Nice to meet you too." I feel happier knowing that there's someone familiar here although I don't know why I feel she is.

"Charlotte, we'll leave Beau to it now." Sam says earning a death glare from me. 

"Okay." she pulls her hand away from mine giving me a small wave as she leaves the room.

I notice Sam doesn't lock my door. Big mistake. Once their voices disappear I walk over and open the door enough to stick my head through and check the corridor is clear.

I quickly walk to the lift and sneak into it before anyone notices. I back up checking no one sees me and as the doors shut I hit something behind me.

"What the?" I turn around to see Charlotte stood there with another female I haven't seen before.

"I-I, uh, why aren't you in your room?" Charlotte asks not clicking the button the go down. I reach towards it but she slaps my hand stopping me. "I don't think so." her eyebrows raise. She pushes the button to open the door walking me back to my room.

"Ugh can't you just let me sneak out?" I pout as she closes my door behind me.

"Not today mate." she smirks locking it. "This is Aurora by the way, we'll be looking after this ward during the days and I'll be your escort to lunch etc." she explains. I nod backing up going towards my bed.

Aurora? Charlotte? My mind is so messed up right now.

A/N sorry for the rubbish update again haha! I changed the storyline as you can tell and turned it around because the storyline was going no where for me and I apologise if you hate these type of ideas! Vote&Comment! Charlie xx