The End

A scream echoed throughout the whole building which was under construction.

"But why are you shouting?", asked Dev frantically.

"Have I done something wrong with you? Are you fine,Lexie?",tears started to form in Lexi's eyes.

Seeing his beloved crying,Dev was unable to think straight. He was speechless about the whole incident happening in front of him.

"You've made my life miserable. You're nothing but a monster,who had only used my  body to fulfill your needs, but never loved me", Lexie broke down hard.

"Can you stop! Please Lexie!! You're making me worried. For the sake of God,calm down and tell me what's wrong?",he tried his best to calm her,but all went in vain.

"You can't escape from your sins. Today is the day when you've to pay for what you've done",said Lexie with enormous amount of anger and malice in her eyes.

"But what's my crime? Could you please tell me what went wrong?",his eyes had started to become watery.

"This is your crime",said Lexie and she started tearing her clothes and hitting herself.

Dev was horrified by her actions. He knew her very well. Lexie is daughter of the biggest businessman of Bhopal,a city in Madhya Pradesh, India. If Lexie had made up her mind,he was clearly in utter danger.
Suddenly, sirens were blaring high in the area and he deciphered the rest.

Seeing no other way out,he started jumping down the stairs. He ran as fast as his legs could take him. But it was not enough to escape from the police.

"Catch that bastard. He had raped the girl",a policeman said over radio.

Upon seeing the boy escaping from their grasp,one of the policeman shot at his leg and fire two rounds. Dev was lucky as he jumped to dodge the bullets. This frustrated the police as many officers shot at him,which hit him at various points, making him fall hard on the ground and then he passed out.

thanks for reading my friends. I just wanted to test if I could test my skills in other genres as well. Do tell me, how do you like it! Until next time, peace out guys.😊✌️✌️✌️😊😊♥️♥️✌️✌️😊😊