What?!

"Mia you..you are joking right? Do you realise what you've caused? I really don't need any drama from the Millers. I've caused enough drama already. I thought you're angry at me."

She scoffs placing the empty glass on the table and pulls a chair sitting across me taking my hands in hers.

"Y'vania my aim was to slap both you and Daniel sixty times when I landed at LAX and when I stepped into your home but when I read this article or whatever it is something in me just..you know I felt this sharp pain and I figured that's how you felt. You know I'll probably slap you at some point but first am so sorry we didn't have much time to talk when you came home. I wish I understood everything right from the beginning. You know what Y'vania? Secrets are like margarine so easy to spread but so bad for the heart. All they do is eat you alive. So little stubborn sister, spill."

Wow. Only that? Mia has really grown up.

"Um..it's hard..it's a long long story but first does anyone else know about this I mean mummy and abuela and the Quezada siblings." I ask in a shaky voice already expecting the worst.

"No one just me. I lied to them that you need to see me because you aren't feeling okay especially Eddy who was so stubborn and wanted to accompany me but he stayed back so yeah no one knows."

"Okay um..am so sorry I didn't tell you. I was so scared at first but I accepted the fact that whatever happened already did and I couldn't change it." I chuckle swallowing the lump in my throat.

"We're you ever going to tell us and what happened to the baby how long was it?"

I fidget with the hem of my top feeling guilty of everything that happened that I hid from them.

"I would've told you someday  I mean you're my everything and I felt so bad for disappointing you. You guys spent so much money on my illness and I know you expected something good from me but I..I messed up big time I completely ruined my life with Anthony but I promise am gonna do my best and come out of CIU with the best results.

I was so devastated when I lost him. I feel so bad that it's still the same Millers that got rid of my baby. I was four months long and both of us were doing fine. One day, a day after joining college I got sick. I had those terrifying flashbacks again and it got worse this time I fell into a comma for a week and when I woke up they had operated my tummy and took the baby out. He was already dead and it was starting to affect me because..he.. he died in the womb I..I don't know I didn't see him. I..the doctors..they said it was due to some drug that was injected into my system when I was treated back home...it's harmful to an unborn child."

"What?! Are these fucking Millers serious we can sue them for whatever they did-"

"Shhh..language Mia mind the language and please just calm down. I also felt the same way. You remember when I came home with mummy and that moment when I screamed and turned my room into a mess that mummy had to call her siblings? I had the same feeling Mia. A feeling of vengeance. I wanted to end each of their miserable lives and I had everything planned already but you know what? Some questions are better left unanswered and some secrets are better left untold."

She slowly nods and smiles turning towards the window.

"This is the part where I get to slap the hell out of you but I'll leave it for another day because I found out something today. My little sister is strong I mean all this drama? I would've died already."  She says waving her hand in the air and that's when I see this shiny thing on her finger.

What? Oh no my sister is going to get married.

"Mia is that a ring?"

"Yes..um.. Eddie proposed afew weeks ago-"

"Oh my God! How was it? How did he propose?"

Am not usually this girly but what? Eddie decided to put up with Mia's tantrums and love her whatever the case.

"Um..am abit shy about that part. He came to my place of work I was busy and irritated that day with so much stuff in my head. I actually wanted to slap him when he started his touchy romantic speech but I had to stop when he went on one knee I was like is it April fool's or something? Then he gave me the box I opened it and behold there was a diamond in it."

"Aww big sister is going to get married what about us? Who is going to take care of us?" I ask jokingly.

"Am always here for you and it's  not like am going to be far from you but hey Y'vania this shouldn't affect you I mean the Miller's stuff just think before you make any decisions and talking about decision what's going on between you and Ethan are you sure you want to move on?"

Wow. Nice question.

"Um..Mia I..all I know is that I want to forget all this drama and Ethan is ready to make me forget that's it but am being careful I promise I won't mess up."

"You want to forget Anthony and you got angry when he was beaten up are you sure you won't run back into his arms because am sure you still have that feeling whenever you mention his name."

"I have no feelings for him I mean am dating Ethan now-"

"Are you in love with Ethan?"

Not sure about that.

"You see? You can't answer that question because you have doubts about it. Okay I know it takes time. Did you hear what happened to Anthony and Kara?"

"No what happened?"

"Turns out the baby wasn't Anthony's. The poor guy got played. They're now separated."

"What?!"

She nods her smirk growing.

No wonder Anthony came back running to me.