chapter ten

"Should it be?" Woohyun said to himself which was more to a whisper to himself. He already laid himself on his bed and now ruffled all his hair frustratedly as he was in a so confused situation.

"I would like to know that was not true," Woohyun whispered to himself. Looking outside of the window which accessed him a beautiful colour of the night sky. "He is too precious to be lost,".

"Jang Dongwoo will be mine not Hoya's," Woohyun said it as his goal. Another goal that he set up by himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo waited at the bench quietly. He played with the ground under the bench. Hoping that the man that he waited for would come. He needed to talk to him.

"Kyungsoo-shi," a voice called for him. Making the waiting boy snapped out from his thought. Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin.

"You waited for so long? I am sorry that I am late," Jongin said. Awkwardly he rubbed the back of his nape. Feeling sorry for being late. He just earned a little chuckles of Kyungsoo saying that was alright. Suddenly, everything went serious and awkward.

"Why do you wanted to meet me? Was there something important?" Jongin asked. Awkwardly. Not knowing and trying to guess what his long time bestfriend would like to talk about. Kyungsoo looked at him patheticly. Forcing Jongin to look at Kyungsoo through his eyes.

"Please stop it," a simple instruction from Kyungsoo. Jongin not even will guess about this.

"Stop what?" Jongin asked. Asking innocently through all his mischivious and cruel acts. Just for his love.

"The one that you were doing. I don't think that will make any sense," Kyungsoo said. Begging in his eyes. Jongin looked away. Didn't want to look at the other's pathetic eyes. Throwing his gaze through the dark sky.

"If that what you wanted to talk about, I told you that I am not changing my mind. I will force him. No mather what will happen and that is my final decision," Jongin said. Standing up and walking away from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at him.

"Jongin-yah!" Kyungsoo shout loudly. Making the walking guy stopped his steps. Anyway he still didn't want to face the other.

"Don't regret you dark future that would be waiting for you soon. You would lost this game no matter what. You were taking a seious path," Kyungsoo said. Hoping that the other male will change his decision after what he had told.

Jongin thought of it for a while. Anyway, he already made his own decision. He will not taking a step back. He walked away. Leaving the smaller man at the park. Lonely and shivered in cold of night.

"Just let me live in my new world. As Kai," Jongin whispered to himself. "Even though I might lost,".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All of this is complicated," Dongwoo forced his body to lay down on a couch at his bedroom.

"I hope he will be fine," Dongwoo said. Taking his phone and looking if there was any missed calls or some massages. Any stupid messages. Nothing. Dongwoo sighed. Remembering how Sunggyu cried all his heart out. Crying over the love that he fought for.

"Maybe, I can help him. Make both of them a couple," Dongwoo giggled to himself. Thinking that both of his friend will make a cute couple themselves.

'He likes someone else,' the line that Sunggyu muttered just not long ago snapped him to the reality. Making his sighed all over again.

"I can't just force Hoya to loves Sunggyu. I need to make a plan," Dongwoo said. Stating it as his another goal and wrote it on a sticky note. He tried to take out for his diary as he started to write out how his day been and putted the sticky note that he already wrote his goal on it in the diary. Pasted it carefully and hopefully. Hoping that his plan would work out perfectly. Smiling to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun walked through the corridor. Playing with his phone. Not thinking about a danger that would be hitting on him.

"Hey!" a voice called. Woohyun just ignored the sound. Walking casually like there was nothing happened or going to happen to him. The owner of the voice groaned in frustration. Decided to play on with Woohyun.

"Yah! You new kid!" this time he pulled Woohyun's shoulder roughly. Angrily he faced Woohyun and practically hitting Woohyun's face using his powerful fist. Woohyun looked at him already angry.

"Why you do that?" holding at the part that being hitten, Woohyun shouted at him. His fist was ready to fly at the male's face.

"You take the risk," The man said again. Try to throw a fist at Woohyun. Woohyun avoided the fist. Using his leg, Woohyun kicked the male's under thigh part. Making the attacker felt down.

"What risk?" Woohyun asked. While then the man tried to get up. Smirking at the question.

"Acting like you don't know," he chuckled evilly.

"And I don't understand. Maybe we can solve this all in other way. This is tensed," Woohyun said calmly. Not wanting to risk having any fight.

"Jang Dongwoo. He is mine," the man whispered. Right after Woohyun sprawled over the floor. Laying helplessly. Kai smirked at the look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo gasped as he saw Woohyun walked limping over them. The others shocked too when looking at him. Woohyun smiled bitterly toward Dongwoo. Politely pushed off Donwoo's help. Not wanting to have another fight after the warning that the unknown man just gave to him.

"What happened to you?" Sunggyu asked. Concerned about the look of Woohyun. The bruises looked pretty bad.

"Maybe you just should not come to school," Sunggyu said again. Feeling sick as he look at the pathetic look of Woohyun. Woohyun shooked his head trying to say no.

"I beaten up right when I am walking to school anyway," Woohyun said. Sitting down beside Sunggyu who knew how to fix the bruises. Slowly Sunggyu patted some medicine over the wound. Making Woohyun hinched in pain.

"Just sit down quitely and I can finish this all," Sunggyu mad at him. Making Woohyun pouted at the condition. Sunggyu just chuckled at the cuteness along with Dongwoo.

"Ridiculous," Hoya said as he pointed up so sudden. Dongwoo smiled at his appearance at had a peek on Sunggyu who just acted to be concentrate on curing Woohyun.

"Who did this?" Hoya asked. He took a sit beside Woohyun. Woohyun uncomfortably gulped. He shooked his head.

"I don't know him either," Woohyun said. Regretting why he not fought the boy back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was just a first warning," Jongin said. Hugging himself protectively. Not wanting lose in the battle of tounge with Kyungsoo. It was hard and hurt.

"You should not do it," Kyungsoo said. His angry tone was appearing. Showing off his true colour.

"I am not going off my decision," Jongin said. Walked away leaving Kyungsoo all alone. Smirking at the thought that he just got his revenge and how his plans went on smoothly.

Kyungsoo shooked his head slowly as his eyes just followed the male's body that disappeared through the school hall. "How would you realize that I had been keeping this feelings for so long? How would you realizes that you just took a wrong path? How would you realizes that somehow you would lost him and your preciou best friend, me?". Kyungsoo felt regretted as he was not there to make the other changed his mind. Jongin was so stubborn. How would he realizes?