chapter twelve

Hoya walked through the dark. Making sure that no one would notice him in the dark. When he arrived at the place, he opened the door and walked in. The place was the practice room. The place that he was sure he had not visited for a few days. He missed the place already.

"It is been a long time," Hoya said. Practically to himself. He turned on some music and started to warm up. He got his body along the music and began to dance. That was his passion. Dancing and music were just his life for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu walked to the school like he usual did. When he arrived, Dongwoo greeted him with a big smile on his face. Letting the chubby male smiled along with him. That was why Sunggyu loves being with Dongwoo, only with a simple big smile could cherish the world. Easy peasy.

"Dongwoo, what do you thinking of?"

Both of them were on their break but it seemed like Dogwoo didn't want to eat at all. He just kept scribing something on the paper and of course that annoyed Sunggyu the most. Because of that also caused Dongwoo not talking to him. Sunggyu sure he cursed a lot toward the pen and paper that attracted Dongwoo's attention from him. Dongwoo just smiled at him and continued scribbling. Sometimes making a cute pout that everyone might think that was adorable. He was so cute even when he was thinking.

"What are you doing?" Sunggyu slapped Dongwoo's head this time. But Dongwoo just answer it with a simple smirk.

"I am thinking about you and Hoya," Dongwoo simply answered the question finally. Sunggyu looked at him, slightly confused. Dongwoo smirked.

"About what?"

"You and Hoya,"

"Why?"

"Pabo!" Dongwoo slapped Sunggyu's head this time. Sunggyu was surely smarter than him but in this type of case, Sunggyu would be the dumbest ever.

"I am setting two of you up," Dongwoo said cheerfully. His bright smile appeared on his face. Sunggyu just face palmed, not even understood with the latter.

"Why?"

"You like him. And I will make sure that he will like you too," Dongwoo cheered. He giggled at his brilliant idea of setting up both Hoya and Sunggyu.

"Are you sure?" Sunggyu asked. He looked at the concentrate Dongwoo and took his hand under the chin. The arm being the sticked for his chin. Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu slightly confused of what Sunggyu tried to say about.

"He will like me?" Sunggyu continued. Dongwoo mouthed and 'o' and smiles brightly. Nodding at the question. Giving a slight mark of an answer. Sunggyu faintly smiled.

"You are cute and chubby," Dongwoo praised Sunggyu. Sunggyu frost at the word chubby.

'I am just a tons of fat,'Sunggyu thought. He thought that maybe the fact that Hoya likes Dongwoo. He eyed Dongwoo's body. Skinny, tiny waist, beautiful smile and plump lips that sure would attract a lot of people.

"I am fat," Sunggyu muttered under his breathes. Dongwoo ignored him and being concentrated "Hoya will never like me either," Sunggyu said while eyeing the focus one in front of him. The beautiful creature.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyungsoo," Sunggyu called.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo looked at Sunggyu that was obviously looking sad.

"Why are you look so gloomy?" Kyungsoo asked. Taking the sit in front of the gloomy person. Sunggyu let out a faint smile.

"Give me some tips for diet," Sunggyu asked. Kyungsoo gasped in confusement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya looked at Woohyun who already could stand up. He was just getting beaten up. Not really bad actually so he could heal quiet fast.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked. Woohyun flinched away. He didn't want the other male to help him. Hoya just like an enemy for Woohyun. Woohyun just nodded. Surely, Hoya never knew that the fact that Woohyun hated him a lot.

"Yeah. I am sure," Woohyun said. Walking away by himself.

"I thinks that I will go to school by tomorrow," Woohyun said. Hoya just mouthed a simple sure for Woohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woohyun-ah!" Dongwoo shouted. Hugging Woohyun tightly. Woohyun just smiled widely at the present of Dongwoo.

"I miss you," Dongwoo pouted. Woohyun chuckled and hold his grudge to kiss the pout away. Obviously that Hoya was there looking at both of them in jealousy.

"I miss you too, for sure," Woohyun laughed.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo let out from the hug and sat beside Woohyun. Woohyun nodded in answer. Still smiling brightly.

"Hoya," Dongwoo looked at Hoya who just looking at them from the time that Dongwoo had arrived.

"I wanted to talk with Woohyun privately, please," Dongwoo pleaded to Hoya. Asking Hoya to get out from the room so he won't hear their conversation. Hoya nodded and and said to Dongwoo to take care of himself. Woohyun was in an astonishment when he heard the word privately. He thinking of something else.

"Finally,' Dongwoo said to himself. Looking at Woohyun.

"Woohyun I wanted to talk to you,"

"What was it?" Woohyun almost stuttered but he managed to keep himself straight that he looked like he was not stuttering.

"I wanted some advice," Dongwoo said. Then he told Woohyun about Sunggyu and Hoya. Dongwoo actually thought that Hoya maybe had some feelings for Sunggyu too but not brave enough for both of them to confess. Woohyun shocked when he heard that Sunggyu likes Hoya.

"I sure will help," Woohyun quickly accomplied. Agreeing for pairing for both of the person that they talked about. Now, he just could get rid one of his enemy to get Dongwoo. One acomplished and left another one. Both of the male continued to discuss.

"How about a blind date?" Woohyun suggested. Dongwoo smiled at the suggestion and nodded.

"Let's do it then," Dongwoo smiled.

"Then blind date is it,".