chapter thirteen

"I don't know how to help you," Kyungsoo simply explained. Letting the other one left in disappointment.

"I just know how to cook," Kyungsoo said again. Sunggyu sighed. Nodding that he already knew the fact that Kyungsoo is a good cook himself.

"I really need help," Sunggyu pouted at the statement. Kyungsoo looked at him in a confuse manner.

"Why you want to take a diet out of sudden?" Kyungsoo asked. Letting out the confusement that been playing in his mind. Sunggyu just frosted at the question. He didn't want to answer it because that would be embarrassing himself. Sunggyu acted like everything was normal and let out a little chuckles. He smiled to Kyungsoo and simply answered the thrown question from the latter.

"Can't I?" a dead answer flowed from his lips.

"Now, just help me then," Sunggyu pleaded. Kyungsoo gulped when he heard Sunggyu's answer that was completely scared him to the death.

"How about we search it in the internet,". Both of them agreed with the suggestion and started to make some researches in the Internet and decided to take some advice from the internet blogs and all.

"Thank you," Sunggyu thanked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just nodded in answer. Happily obliged that he just helped one of his friend happily.

"My pleasure to help you. You are my friend," Kyungsoo said. Sunggyu smiled at him and nodded. "We are,".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo walked happily. He was completely happy. He had set up a really nice date for Sunggyu and all thanks to the greasy Woohyun. He hummed a little song while walking happily like a little kid he was.

Jongin looked at his prey from afar. He smirked due to the beauty of his prey that he would get very soon. Slowly he matched the walk with Dongwoo. He followed Dongwoo silently. He then whistled making the boy in front of him stopped his steps nervously. Dongwoo never like it when he knew someone was following his up. Slowly turned back to face the real Kai.

"Hi," Kai smirked at Dongwoo. Sending a little shiver to Dongwoo's spine. Dongwoo had heard about him. Everything. The news had slightly made Dongwoo shivered in fear even their distance was quiet afar from each other. Kai walked slowly toward Dongwoo while Dongwoo stepped back a little, trying to avoid the scary said male.

"Don't you worry," Kai whispered loud enough for Dongwoo to hear. He already cornered the frightened boy. He could feel it. The fear and that made him felt satisfied for his own power. Dongwoo shivered and frightened. That actually make he felt bad but a slightly proud. Proud for making everyone scared of him. Kai touched Dongwoo's chin softly that he afraid that he might broke the fragile man. Forcing him to looked into his eyes directly even though the poor didn't want to. The brown innocent orbs stared in his dark eyes. Kai caressed the cheek. Praising the beauty silently.

"You are beautiful but pity," Kai looked at the lips.

"The innocent lips of yours was not a virgin anymore. They were stolen from someone forbidden," Kai 'tsk'ed in annoyance. Dongwoo just shivered his play of words, that was scary enough for the poor man.

"What do you want?" Dongwoo bravely asked even though his poor heart shivered. He knew that he can't fight the male. At least he could give what the other one wanted so much.

"You," Kai answered smoothly and smirked. Giving a peck on Dongwoo's full lips.

"You are mine," Kai said. Nibbling down at the neck. Dongwoo bit his lower lips, he tried not to escape any moans from his mouth. Kai was satisfied at the arts as he let Dongwoo away and stared down at the purplish mark. Kai let go of Dongwoo and traced his finger at the bruised mark on the neck.

"You are mine," Kai said again and walked away. Dongwoo just looked at him confused. So much thing that happened and that was totally..... Dongwoo touched his cheek. Hot. He might be blushing. Dongwoo shocked his head and walked away to the place that he wanted to go. Obviously his house. He needed to get rid the bruised mark first.