chapter forty one

As soon as the student got his feet on the rooftop, he sighed deeply. There's someone else there. Someone that he had wish not to see for a quite long time. He could feel some awkward tension around them. But the other still wandering in his own world, looking at the sky, rather not realising the accompany of the other student that just came to the rooftop.

Woohyun thought to leave the place. But he remembered that he just promised to Dongwoo that he would meet Hoya after school at the rooftop. The problem is he couldn't see Hoya but only Sunggyu. Why Sunggyu was there at the first place?

Maybe Hoya wanted to prank him. Or maybe not?

The brunette was busy standing over the rooftop, closing both of his eyes tight as he felt the way air surround him making interaction with his skin and school blazer. The air was combing his hair in a perfect way, way too perfect for Woohyun. He couldn't take his eyes away from the brunette because it was too breathtaking.

'Oh my god! this might be a prank that Hoya try to pull for me,' Woohyun thought. He thought that maybe he had asked the other to be on the rooftop, knowing how innocent Sunggyu was.

"Where is Dongwoo?" Sunggyu tched out off sudden. Startling Woohyun and everything hitted him like a truck. This was the power couple plan.

Woohyun decided to get out before Sunggyu turned his head. He turned to the door and tried to turn the knob but it was stuck. Oh no! They was trapped on the rooftop. Together to be pressed on.

"Dongwoo?" there goes Sunggyu just turned to the figure at the door and Woohyun turned with his red face. Sunggyu gasped in shock.

"Oh my! Y-You were here? S-s-since w-w-hen?" Sunggyu stuttered as he realized that was the magician. Woohyun looked at his shoes as he picked on his finger nervously.

"A couple minutes ago," Woohyun said. Answering the question that was thrown to him.

"I should go then," Sunggyu excused himself but Woohyun just cut him directly. Grabbing his wrist when Sunggyu walked pass him.

"They just locked us up here," Woohyun said. Sunggyu looked at him questioningly. He mouthed a 'no way' before proceeded to get away from Woohyun's grip but it's just got tighter. "Dongwoo must had told you meet him here. I tried to turn the knob before but it was stuck," Woohyun explained. Sunggyu looked at him to be at least not believing the other. He struggled to get out from the grip.

"Try it then," Woohyun let him go. He shook his head at how stubborn  Sunggyu is.

Sunggyu huffed as he walked to the door. He turned the knob but it was stuck. Sunggyu widdened his eyes as he proceed to knock the door harshly. "Get me out!" Sunggyu shouted. He knocked again harshly.

"I'm stuck. Help me!!" Sunggyu shouted through the door. Woohyun hold his shoulder.

"See, I told you," Woohyun said. Sunggyu just glared on him before knocked on the door harsher but nothing's work. Then Woohyun's phone rang as a massage got in.

To: Woohyun

From: Hoya

I want you two to solve the problems between you two and then we would let you go.

Woohyun looked at his phone disbelieve. "Insane!".

To: Hoya

From: Woohyun

We are done.