chapter thirty six

Sunggyu laid himself on his bed, deeply thinking about the dream that had been haunting him through days. Woohyun were at the kitchen and Sunggyu just decided to leave Woohyun in his comfort inside the kitchen of the house. Woohyun would never miss a single day of visiting Sunggyu's house these days and Sunggyu even didn't really bother. At least he could eat a decent meals these days, not just leaning on instant noodles or unhealthy snacks. Sunggyu was good in kitchen but he had choose not to really use it since Woohyun was so much better than him.

He would never lie if Woohyun's cooks were delicious.

But the dream had caught his attention back into his dreaming eyes. How could that explain everything? It was a mess after all.

"Woohyun is your destiny," the sound of the unknown's voice echoed in his head. Unbelievable and unpredictable! Sunggyu opened his eyes wide enough in shock.

"This could never be," Sunggyu messed his hair in frustration. "This can't be it. I was way too open to him. Am i fallen to him?" Sunggyu questioned himself. A heavy sigh echoed around the room, hitting back in his eardrum. The sound of frustration. The sound that he should avoid at first, showing how much he did regret.

He then stood up as he realized that he did not change his cloth yet.

"I should change," he mumbled by himself. He then find a comfortable sweat shirt that goes just right with a grey sweat pants. Proceeding to his school attires, he get rid of it one by one, leaving his naked in the glory of the empty room. He still wore his boxer, don't worry..... Letting himself into the sweat pants, he sighed in happiness. (That's what I actually did after i change). Just to find himself getting comfortable from the stretchy material of the sweat pants, it did comfort him. Just right he grabbed on his shirt..

A quiet bang could be heard at his room's door. He looked at the already closed door. Widened his eyes in shock, he gasped loudly.

"WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his screamed was enough to make the other male scrambled behind the closed door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look here! I didn't mean to get in your room before knocking, okay," Woohyun tried to explain but Sunggyu just ignored him, earphone stucked in his ears. Grumpily, he huffed in front of Woohyun's face and dragged himself away from the magician.

"Pervert!" was the only thing he did said many time at Woohyun. Woohyun was taken back at the word but he did tried to explain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The time before Woohyun was caught in Sunggyu's room.

"Ah!!! Good, now it's ready! I couldn't wait to show this new recipe on Sunggyu," Woohyun claimed in happiness. He just making gimbap anyway, that was the reason it'd make in a few time only since Woohyun already packed the ingredient in his back. Well, this magician not really interested in study, just that his parents wanted him to be educated at least.

Letting his hands rest at the both of his waist, he smiled widely. He looked at the clock. He realize that it had been half an hour after they arrived but Sunggyu didn't get out from his room yet. The brunette also was not seen in the living room, watching the shows like he usually did.

"Weird. He took long enough to change," Woohyun mumbled out of curiosity. He looked everywhere around the house. Everything was in place neatly. He even noticed that seemed like Sunggyu tidy his house before he going to school.

"Should I call him?" he asked himself. He walked to the direction of Sunggyu's room, only to find the door open. Slowly, he walked in his tiptoe, having in thought of surprising the brunette. When he peeked inside he saw .... a naked Sunggyu.

He saw how the way Sunggyu slipped his already slim and fair-skinned leg inside the sweat pants, and moaned at the comfortable feeling.

'Oh, my god!