chapter eighteen

The other day, they met again at school. Having a normal day like the other students would do. While Sunggyu whined and nagged at Dongwoo. Dongwoo let out his dorky laugh. Woohyun still being chased by the other girls even he said it that he had someone in his mind. Hoya continued to keep his feelings as a secret. Kyungsoo just kept his quiet. While the baddies got their punishments. The school president were still pretending.

Kai was still in his office. Too busy with all the work that piled off on his table. Too much things to be handle off. And there was it. The baddies. Some bad students. Their faces again and again.

"You again?" Kai said. Still busy doing his work. Sehun just stood there. Looking at Kai fulled of amusement.

"Yeah! Kind off," Sehun said, mocking obviously.

"Get off. I am tired," Kai said.

"No punishment?" Sehun asked. He smirked a bit.

"No then," Kai just let go of him.

"Okay," Sehun walked off his office.

He let off the bad people. Like they are nothing to him. They were really nothing. He just like them. Bad and evil.

There was one day when Kai caught up Sehun beating Kyungsoo. Kai was really angry and beat the crap out of Sehun. On that day, Sehun was hurted badly. Really bad. That was it. A warning for Sehun. Sehun just kept his quiet after that.

"You asked me what did I do to that friend of yours?" Kai asked Kyungsoo. He smirked as he saw how his friend trying to be a good frien of other person other than him. A traitor, Kai mindlessly labelled Kyungsoo as that.

"Then? What did you do to him? Can't I ask you as a friend of him?" Kyungsoo answered in a mocking way. He didn't want to meet Kai. Kai was just like a jerk to him. Nothing more. But that was hurting Kyungsoo from inside actually.

"I do nothing," Kai answered. Calm. Kyungsoo sighed at the reaction.

"I am not doing anything," Kai said again.

"Okay. I need to go by now. Anyway, I just hope that you would stop these ridiculous actions of yours. It as pointless. Stop everything that you are doing," Kyungsoo said. Kai pulled Kyungsoo by his wrist. Not wanting the other to go away.

"Why?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"I ... don't want to," Kai said.

"Then we are never friend," Kyungsoo said it. The day that they broke their friendship. Now, they was just like a stranger to each other. Pretending that they never knew each other even though inside of their hearts were hurting the most. Both of them were missing each other.

"I even do not know who am I actually," Kai hold his chest. Looking at the mirror. Hoping that the mirror would give him the actual answer. But that would never occur. Never ever in this reality of life.

"I still love him," Kai said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai stood at the same place. Hoping that the person would walk at the place again. And there was it. He was here again. Walking casually. Alone. Kai liked it when that particular person to be alone. Then, his works would be an easy-peasy thing. Like a piece of cake.

That person was still in his own world. Carefully, Kai walked near to him. The boy tried to look who followed him but Kai managed to hide himself.

"Who is that?" Dongwoo asked. No one answered. "Maybe just my feelings,".

And with that Kai just looked at him. Walking away. Gone like a wind.

"I am a crap,".

The other day was just the same. He did it everyday. Not even felt tired to do that thing. And this day, he promised himself to aproach the boy. But the boy was not using that walkway. He waited for a long time. Nothing came.

"I am a crap,".

Other day, he made it. He waited the boy to come up. Alone. Kai smirked.

"Hey, remember me?" Kai whispered to the male. Dongwoo completely shivered from the whispering. Dongwoo just nodded.

"What do you want?" Dongwoo asked. Kai just looked at the beautiful features of Dongwoo. He was really pretty close up.

"You," Kai simply answered the question. Dongwoo frowned. Kai slowly closed the distances between them. Taking the scents of Dongwoo bit by bit. Dongwoo shivered at the feeling of Kai's breath. It's tickled him.

"I want you," slowly Kai kissed Dongwoo. On his full lips passonately. Dongwoo's lips was just too attractive to resist. He felt complete and full.

"So bad," Kai whipered again on Dongwoo's lips. Kissing it slowly yet again.

"What do you mean by that?" Dongwoo asked. Dumbfounded.

"You wanted me to show it?" Kai looked at Dongwoo smirking.

"Show what?".

"This" Kai kissed Dongwoo's neck. Biting on it.

"You feel so delicious," Kai said.

"I think that we need to continue this somewhere else," Kai smirked. Holding Dongwoo's body tight onto his body. Grinding on it slightly. Dongwoo just groaned at the feelings of the fabrics grinded on each other.

"You are so beautiful," Kai whispered again.