chapter twenty three

Kai panted hardly. It was so hard to catch over Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was so fast that he could not even catch him up. From the edge of his eyes, Kai could just looked at Kyungsoo's body got far away from him. Kai didn't understand why Kyungsoo kept distancing both of them. It felt not fair for both of them.

"Why you ran away?" Kai mouthed under his breath. Sad with his old best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry," Kyungsoo muttered under his breaths.

" I am very sorry for all that I had done," Kyungsoo cried. "For the feelings that I had for you," He just let his tears to flow down thorough his face. Sitting behind a big tree and telling all the truth story.

The night became darker past to the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu woke up after the sleep. Yawning and smiled over the place that he had not seeing it for a long time. Smiling at his child time with Dongwoo. Before he nearly shrieked that Woohyun slept beside him. Holding onto his waist tightly.

"Give me some time. I want to sleep more," Woohyun whined. Holding the waist of Sunggyu tighter. Sunggyu just gaped his mouth open.

"You are lucky that today is Sunday," Sunggyu said harshly. Trying all his efort to push the younger away. Woohyun was just too clingy.

By then Woohyun just smiled that he still could hug Sunggyu.

Woohyun also didn't know what his heart pointed to. But yeah. He felt that he was falling in love again. But with the other person and he just want to make a new episode with this new person. Making the person to look at him only and never look at another guy.

Suddenly, Sunggyu's phone rang. Sunggyu took out his phone and smiled when he looked at the caller. Slowly he answered the call, didn't want to disturb the boy beside him. Woohyun looked how Sunggyu smiled when he answered the phone. Happy. Too happy that made Woohyun felt bothered by someone else.

"I know. Nae. I will come to your place this afternoon," With that Sunggyu ended his call.

"Who called you?" Woohyun said. Already sitting from his laying.

"Why you bother?" Sunggyu tried to hid his phone as Woohyun tried to catch the phone.

"Tell me!" Woohyun said.

"No!" Sunggyu said. Both of them continued to fight each other until Sunggyu decided to tell.

"Okay! Okay! It was just Dongwoo okay," Sunggyu said.

"Why you always bother to know?" Sunggyu said again while hitting on Woohyun's head.

"Dongwoo just tell me that we need to be at the studio this afternoon,".

'Oh! Really?' Woohyun shouted internally and stood up. He packed all his things

"We better be hurry," Woohyun said in excitement until something hit inside him.

Who is the one?