chapter twenty five

"Hey, Channie-shi!!!" Baekhyun appeared from behind the door, bringing along with him two cups of soda. Just for him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at his friend with benefits with a little smile on his face. Baekhyun quickly took his own seat which is on Chanyeol's laps after he put down the soda on the table. Chanyeol's hand was quick to find his waist as soon as Baekhyun laid his ass on the other's laps. Bringing the other closer to him.

"Hey, naughty hands you got down there," Baekhyun teased while hitting on Chanyeol's chest. He pecked on Chanyeol's chapped lips before leaned on the broad chest. Chanyeol patted on his back soothingly, while he clings on the other comfortably. They had been friends since they were 16 and they had decided that they would be friends with benefits since a year ago.

Yes, they had fucked with each other so much while then Baekhyun enjoyed the company of Chanyeol with him before he had realize one mistake that he had did. He had felt for the beast Chanyeol for so long.

"Why come here out of sudden, huh?" Chanyeol's voice hit Baekhyun back to the reality. Baekhyun just leaned his head toward Chanyeol's chest, just shaking his head vigorously. He heard Chanyeol chuckled but he just ignored it, appreciating the warm in the latter's chest indeed. "Missing me?" Chanyeol teased him yet he chuckled again. Baekhyun just pouted before he playfully smacked on Chanyeol's chest.

"It's just nothing," Baekhyun whispered after that, still enjoying the warmness.

"Silly," Chanyeol teased before he cupped on Baekhyun face, forcing the latter to look into his eyes before planting a kiss on the chapped lips. Baekhyun did kissed him back. Chanyeol's hand became naughty again and he snaked on the subordinate's boy waist before he pressed a little light weight on the butt cheeks. He left the other boy moaned for him. Chanyeol took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside the wet cavern of Baekhyun, feeling every edge that he could reach for. The kiss indeed became hotter.

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun effortless on the sofa, making his as top before he continued to kiss again. His hand snaked again along the chest and straight toward the boxer's hem. Before he could get rid of the pants and boxer at the same time as he always did, Baekhyun's hand was way faster to stop him. He looked into the brown orbs questioningly. Baekhyun stared back at the lustful sight in Chanyeol's eyes with plead.

"I just want some warm," Baekhyun said, pushing Chanyeol away. He sat down and took the soda can before he opened the cap and slipped down the gastouric water. (Did 'gastouric' word even exist? I don't give a fuck!). Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun rather pissed.

"What such a cockblock?" he sarcasmly said. He was pissed that Baekhyun pushed him. He kicked the table in front of him hard, making the other soda can fall of the table before walked out of the room, pissed. He did left Baekhyun felt regret.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you had decided to confess?" out of sudden that question slipped on Hoya's lips. Woohyun looked at him curiously.

"What?!"

"To your B person crush," Hoya playfully said as he nudges on Woohyun's ribs as Woohyun looked at him with such a disgust. Woohyun tried to avoid Hoya a little but the dancer kept on following him.

"Wow, easy, Hoya-ah, easy!" Woohyun remind him. They decided to look over a cafe, taking their regular morning tea and coffee (I nearly spell the tea as tae!) before walking back to school.

"Nah! Not yet! Never thought about it yet," Woohyun said, answering the left question by Hoya. Hoya just nodded as he slipped on his coffee.

"Why, not?" Hoya asked. He looked at the magician rather feeling weird of the other.