chapter 5

"W.. Who are you?" Dongwoo panicked. That stranger stepped closer to him with a smirk played on his handsome face. Then he shook his head. He examined Dongwoo's body upside and down with his perverted eyes before licking his lips playfully.

"You.. You don't know me?" he said with a smirk. Now, he was standing right in front of Dongwoo. Their nose almost touched each other as they were very close to each other while Dongwoo did not have any way to escaped as that guy already trapped him. Dongwoo shivered as he felt the stranger's breath on his cheek. Quickly Dongwoo shook his head.

Dongwoo did not know him and he did not want to know him. For Dongwoo this stranger was an alert of danger. He was way scarier than an angry Sunggyu. Dongwoo just wanted to escape and ran away from him then caledl a police and reported about him. This was an insult. But how? How could he did it if he even couldn't escape from this stranger?

"For the first time!" That stranger shouted his lung out. With even a wider smirk that surely freaked Dongwoo inside. Dongwoo gulped nervously. This guy sure was something.

-----------------------------

"How?" Hoya stepped around like a crazy mad man. Hoya pulled his hair in frustration. He groaned a bit, letting out all of his frustration that he had been stored in his poor heart for so long.

"I should tell him. And make him mine forever," Hoya smiled at his own response.

"But how?" Hoya walked around the dance studio forth and back. Right and left. Just like a crazy man.

The dance studio was everything for Hoya since he met Dongwoo. That place knew all his memories and all his secrets. When he sad, confuse and loaded with happiness, he will make sure to go to the studio first and told the blank studio his heart out. The studio is very important for him.

He sat down at the bench that placed in the studio. He looked around and smile. Thinking about how loving Dongwoo is as he would feed him when Sunggyu brought them some food. How precious Dongwoo is when he dance his heart out. Their choreography was always syncronised to each other. No matter what happen. And no matter everywhere they dance. He smiled again. Thinking about what he thought again.

"How will I do that to make him mine?" He thought over and over again.

"Dance? Romantic trip? Something different and tell the story about us..." he kept on thinking the idea again. (Don't you think that he is a boring person? Keep thinking over and over for something that was not sure?). He wanted his way of confession for this precious angel to be the most perfect in the world. He wanted to the most romantic person for the person that he loved. He wa totally clouded by Dongwoo.

"Ah! I know! How about him? I might ask him what he like. He is his bestfriend anyway," stupidly Hoya smiled to his own intelligent(?) brain. However, ever he knew that someone that he thought could help would hurt too. No, Hoya never thought about other's feelings.

-------------------------------

"Hahahahahahahaha..." that stranger kept laughing and laughing like there was no tomorrow to stop. Dongwoo looked at him confusedly. Seeing that the stranger kept laughing, Dongwoo took the advantage to run away. But he failed. That stranger managed to trap him again.

"You really don't know me?" he asked again. Dongwoo shook his head. This time he was really afraid.

"Just let me go and that is it. I will not reporting you to police as you freaking me out. Just let me go," Dongwoo covered his face using both of his hand likes he want to pretend himself. His tears felt slowly. He was way too afraid.

"Omo! I don't mean to make you cry! Please don't cry! I don't know that I freak you out like this," the stranger said. He pulled up Dongwoo's chin to pulled him closer.

"I am sorry," he wiped the tear and kissed Dongwoo's forehead. His action made Dongwoo frozed at his place as the blushes crept on his pale yellowish cheeks.

"I didn't mean that, Dongwoo-shi," cooed the stranger soothingly. He looked over Dongwoo's eyes calmly and lovingly.

"How do you know my name?!" Dongwoo looked at the stranger's eyes with fear. This guy sure was something.