chapter forty

As he stepped inside his bedroom, Woohyun plopped himself down on his be. He couldn't really get it right now. Should he be happy or sad? Woohyun nuzzled his face further on one of his pillows. His legs tangled with the fluffy blanket of his as he let the frustration out through his voice as he tucked his face on the pillow. He was pretty fucked up, well.

Should he call himself a dumb?

That was such a big opportunity yet he just like.... wanting to hold it in for a while. Was he being serious back then? He might had been losing his sanity, right?

He remember the way Sunggyu looked down to the earth asking that thing. he just remember it all. But he just let it passed slipped by. He told Sunggyu to wait. Why would him if he truly love Sunggyu, right? The feelings of being played is strong in his heart yet he just let it slipped pass by. What such a good opportunity would he just let it go? Woohyun was such an idiot back then in Sunggyu's house that he preferred to call a cozy home.

Should he just ignore it?

"I want us to try?" Sunggyu's voice rang in his head.

Oh then he just fucking told the brunette that he wasn't sure. Was he not being sure on his feelings on the brunette all this time? He is sick.

Well Woohyun couldn't doubted it. He was sick of Sunggyu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu snuggled closer to the blanket that he brought to the living room. He decided to flip on some movies before going on to sleep.

"I don't know. Could you wait?" he mouthed the words that Woohyun just told him in the evening. Somehow, he felt it's unworthy to tell the magician about his idea. His idea of dating like a real couple for a try. He did said that he wanted to move on and try to have some feelings for the magician a few days ago and he just kissed the magician like yesterday and today, he asked him to pretend dating. Was he being insane? Maybe.

Just maybe. Sunggyu doesn't want to guarantee.

He did hope that the magician wouldn't take any long though.

He snuggled to the blanket even closer. The television still showing his favourite drama called 'Hwarang'. His eyes felt heavier and heavier. (A/N: I recommend this 'Hwarang' drama if you are into dramas. Taehyung a.k.a the most handsome face in 2017 is in there. support him ^^)

He felt asleep instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo and Hoya walked through the hallway hands in hands. They looked so happy that their relationship go well than to be expected. They did saw how Kai and Kyungsoo really went well along with their relationship as they were being nasty inside the president room.

But somehow, their best friends not really in a good term.

It's been a week.

A week since Woohyun kept telling them excuses to not having some time with them. Leaving Sunggyu in a sad face. Well, after then, Sunggyu just excuses him to get home. Not getting in mood for their little hang outs. Giving the couple a weird look for those two.

They could see. Both of them. Was so doomed for each other yet denying it.

"We should plan something for them," Hoya blurted out. Dongwoo looked at his boyfriend in shock. He never knew that Hoya had grew some interest with these two's relationship. Well, it's quite frustrating.

"How?" Dongwoo asked. He was quite excited. Sometime, Hoya got some crazy ideas of his own.

"We'll trick them," Hoya said with a smirk plastered on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Woohyun-ah!" Dongwoo called for the magician along the hallway. The magician turned around to see the short dancer at his back, grinning wide enough.

"Why, Dongwoo?" Woohyun gripped on his books. "If you want to hang out, I'm sorry I couldn't make it this time. But I maybe could make it for a quick meet," Woohyun explained. Dongwoo was more than happy to hear the last sentence of Woohyun.

"I was sorry that I couldn't make it for us. That was the best that I could do,".

"No, That was more than enough," Dongwoo stopped the magician from blabbering too much. He didn't want to hear those.

"Hoya wanted to meet you on the roof top after school. Don't know why but he just asked me to pass it to you," Dongwoo said in excitement. He just couldn't control his feelings yet the magician was an idiot just looking at Dongwoo questioningly.

"I wonder too," Woohyun said as a chuckled pass his lips.

"I'll be there after school," Woohyun said as he confirming the meeting. Dongwoo clapped his hands together happily.

"Okay then!"

"I need to go now. My class is starting,"

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest time was a fucked up for Sunggyu. He took the rest time by himself as Dongwoo was being dragged by Kyungsoo before he could even reach for the dancer. He sat on the bench alone as he tucked his forks a little to hard on his lunch pack. It was just sausages and eggs with a little too much salads. He was still being anxious about his feelings.

Suddenly he felt a weight on the bench beside him. Sunggyu didn't want to look at all. He just ignore the other.

"Sunggyu-ssi!" the stranger called yet Sunggyu who is it instantly.

Hoya.

He just hummed as an answer. His focus still on stabbing the sausages.

"Wow, you look ready for a crime!" Hoya said with most sarcasm. Sunggyu turned at Hoya and huffed in annoyance.

"You better get going before I really do the crime on you," Sunggyu exclaimed. He felt want to be alone. Hoya gulped down his saliva nervously as he looked at Sunggyu's threateningly small eyes.

Hoya putted his hands up in defense. "Wow, relax!" Hoya exclaimed. Sunggyu just glared on Hoya as he turned back to stab on his lunch.

"Well, I just wanted to say what Dongwoo had asked me to tell you," Hoya said.

"Proceed then,".

"He say sorry for dissing you off and he would like to meet you on the roof top for making it up for the best," Hoya said. Giving the best excuse that he could.

"Roof top?" Sunggyu asked rather felt weird that his best friend wanted to meet on the roof top. Hoya just nodded. Sunggyu shrugged it off as he just nodded. "Okay, I'll wait there then,".

"Great, then!" Hoya said. "Don't forget!". Sunggyu nodded as he showed the dancer a thumbs up.

---------------------------------------------------

"You are brilliant, they believe it,"

"Well of course! Whose boyfriend is this?"

"Mine!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wanted to make a longer note that's why I don't write it on the author's note.

This story is going to the end. After Woogyu together and I would mark this story as complete. Just a little more and I hope that all of you would be patient. I'll also would make a special party for the boys before it ends and continue with my other story. Which is BTS's fanfic. Any ARMY?? Well just feel free to visit on Suga Next Door!! ^^