chapter three

They finally arrived at the elder's house. Slowly Hoya putted Sunggyu down at the sofa. Then Hoya looked around the house.

"What a small house he got," Hoya muttered.

"He just stays by himself. That is why he does not need a big house," Dongwoo explained.

"I thought you already know him well," Dongwoo said confusedly.

"Yes. I never know that he lives by himself," Hoya said while rubbing his back of neck awkwardly.

"Why you think that I already know him?" Hoya asks.

"No. I just thought you and him... Whatever," Dongwoo said. He turned away and walked out from the house. After he made sure Hoya got out as well, he locked the door using the key that his best friend had given to him, he wanted his best friend to be safe. Also he wanted to get out from the house hurryly. He was worried of his mother who could scream all over the house just to find where is him.

"Wait," Hoya tried to stop Dongwoo.

"Let me accompany you," Hoya said.

"No, I can walk by myself. Don't be worry about me at all. I am a grown up," Dongwoo said in a polite way. He did not want to make it hard for the younger.

"No. It is not hard at all. I can accompany you," Hoya tried his best to get Dongwoo's sympathy.

"I..."

"Please," Hoya begged. Dongwoo letted out a heavy sigh. He did not know how to answer the younger.

"Okay," weakly he agreed.

------------------- ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼ -------------------

"Thanks," Dongwoo thanked Hoya as they savely arrived at Dongwoo's house.

"It is okay," Hoya smiled his gummy.

"You can go now. You better get at your house before the day got darker," Dongwoo said as he looked at the already darken sky.

"Oh? Okay," Hoya said. He looked at his feet before he turned away.

"Bye. See you tomorrow at school," Dongwoo said as he swayed his hand to Hoya, urging the younger to go back to his home quickly. Hoya turned to see Dongwoo and smiles. He nodded as he agreed with Dongwoo's statement.

Dongwoo turned in toward his house and got in his home sweet home quickly. While then he never realized the way Hoya giggled like a crazy high school girl for what he had done. Being caring to the latter.