chapter thirty five

"I was glad that we finally make up," Dongwoo said in glory. He let himself sat comfortably beside Hoya, the school finally started and Woohyun had dragged Sunggyu to the couple. Dongwoo was glad to see Sunggyu back and as Sunggyu asked for forgiveness, Dongwoo quickly tell him that he already forgave the other, leaving Sunggyu in relief.

Sunggyu just looked at Dongwoo, with his awkward smile. He saw how Hoya had his hand sneakered on Dongwoo's waist. Even Dongwoo looked quiet comfortable with the gesture. His hand was busy stirring on his already cold coffee as Woohyun suddenly disturbed them.

"Hey, guys!" Woohyun took his seat beside Sunggyu. Giving the brunette his handsome smile even though Sunggyu just rolled his eyes in annoyance and shrugged it off like nothing had happened.

"Hey!" Both of the lovely couple greeted at the same time.

"So, what's up?" Woohyun asked rather a little excited to see the tired Sunggyu beside him.

"Nothing," Hoya answered. They continue their break with eating their meal and chatting over something that sometimes even didn't make sense. (A/N: Actually, I also don't know what they are talking about so.... haha *awkward*)....

Right after bell rang, they quickly gather their things and headed to their respective classes.

Before Dongwoo could even walked away with Sunggyu, Hoya pulled Dongwoo.

"What?" Dongwoo asked playfully. Hoya just letted out his infamous smirk.

"My kiss?" Hoya asked playfully, earned a playful smack from Dongwoo as he chuckled. Dongwoo quickly peck his lips in an instant as he ran away after that, leaving Hoya smiled as his sweet gesture. Woohyun had been standing behind Hoya all these times, just rolled his eyes as Hoya turned, shock to see Woohyun at his back.

"Does it feels good?" Woohyun asked, rather annoyed.

"What?" Hoya asked, he kinda didn't get what Woohyun asked even though it was quite obvious.

"To be in love? Does it good?" Woohyun asked again, he explained it a little bit future. Hoya smirked at Woohyun, knowing that the magician had been envying his relationship with the other dancer.

"Why? You jealous?" Hoya teased Woohyun. Woohyun huffed in annoyance.

"I am asking a question and I demanded an answer back not a question spatted back at my face," Woohyun grumpily complained. Hoya laughed at Woohyun's remarks. "Yah! Don't laugh!" Woohyun hugged his chest protectively. He was mad at Hoya as Hoya just kept laughing.

"You just turned like him, Woohyun-ah! Being grumpy!" Hoya said in front of Woohyun's face as he walked away, leaving Woohyun quite shock.

"Yah!" Before Woohyun could do anything Hoya already left him alone. He could see Hoya walked away and suddenly stopped.

"And yes! It's feel great!" Hoya turned as he answered Woohyun's question. Woohyun just looked Hoya going away, leaving Woohyun in an excited manner, Woohyun just snapped it out as he quickly gathered his things and walked away to his class.

He shouldn't be late, cause the next thing he knew, he was standing outside of his class with his both hands on the sky. Because he was late to Mrs. Jung's class, she was quite picky to know her student being late to her class.

Woohyun sighed.