chapter twenty six

Woohyun was way over too nervous as he waited behind his stage. He was sure that he already got all done even his special surprise for his Sunggyu. Before he walked on his stage he had peeked on the audience. As expected, it was a lot but he can't see Sunggyu anywhere. He did saw Hoya and Dongwoo but why is Sunggyu not sitting beside Hoya and Dongwoo? Dongwoo is Sunggyu's best friend right? Are they fighting each other? Woohyun was very sure that he had invited the brunette.

With a deep breath, he tried to let it out. Hearing heartily to the MC as he waited for the MC calling the almighty the best Magician in Korea. As he walked on the stage with his mask on, he heard the girls screaming for him. Woohyun was known for his adorable gestures toward his audiences, so that was the reason he was quite popular for his stages and his performances. With a little wink he started his little talk as the introduction.

"Wah!!! I didn't expected that were going a lot of you will come to my little show," Woohyun lied smoothly through his little snaky tongue. He expected them. He was quite popular. It was a trick that he did to give some appreciations toward the audiences. Screams echoed through the mall. Woohyun chuckled as he heard the adorable (lie again) screams from his fans.

"So... I had a few new tricks to show to all of you!" Woohyun said again.

"Don't you felt excited for that?!" He screamed to get the attention from the audiences. From the stage, he could see Hoya and Dongwoo laughed at his gestures. The mall echoed with a "YES!!!". His eyes lingered on the audiences. He didn't see any glimpse Sunggyu yet. His heart clenched tightly.

'Oh! Is he not coming?' Woohyun was sad. But he tried to make a positive thought.

'Maybe he is a little late?' Woohyun thought again.

"Okay, should we begin my first trick now?" Woohyun and he earned another loud "YES!!" from his audiences. He smirked a bit before he began.

The show when smoothly for the first hour and Woohyun still could not see Sunggyu anywhere. He began to panic. Yes, Sunggyu will not coming and Woohyun was more than sure for that. He was sad for that. And he could not focus very well on his next tricks. He almost failed but he managed to make it successfully. After an hour and half, the MC started to take control over the stage again. Telling the audiences some jokes as Woohyun prepared his special stage for Sunggyu.

He supposed to bring a flower and a ring with him but he left the ring knowing that Sunggyu could not be there. One of his staff asked him for that ring that he left.

"Just left it there. I didn't need it for now," Woohyun said sternly as he pulled back his mask to linger on his nose, covering half of his face. The staff putted back the ring neatly to its place.

"Not that ring supposed to...?"

"No, he said to keep it first. Maybe he was broken," said one of the staff to the another.

"Ahh... Our Woohyunnie is really deep for that person,"

Before Woohyun got to step on his stage, he heard the MC's story-telling to the audiences. The MC had caught Woohyun at the back stage and decided to stop his joke.

"Guys," the MC called for the audiences.

"Our Woohyunnie the magician had fall in love with this someone," he said. The audiences gasped in surprise as they found it adorable.

"I really hope that all of you would accept his decision because this part is for him showing how deep he was in love with this particular person that I even don't know," The MC took a deep breath.

"Anyway, good luck Woohyun-shi!" The MC courage him. Later then, the stage had change the role. Woohyun taking over the stage.

"Guys," Woohyun took the mic near his covered mouth. He took another deep breath before he continued.