"b-but I hurt you.... You must be thinking that I'm the same as my evil-father, right? Haha what an irony...."

"none of us thought about that. stop trying to settled this on your own, will ya?! it'll only get you in trouble, aren't we in the same team??" ,Jungkook step in and pat my hand gently.

"the one whose at faults is not you Bomi.... we knew that you mean no harm to us. we've been doing this together, so lets stay together till the end too, ok?" ,Chen soothed me, his hands busily tying bandages to my injured thigh, while Baekhyun did my shoulder.

"still.... I am very sorry... and thank you.... For coming to save me and the girls."

"save that sentences for later, we've got some shit to take care of." ,Jungkook grin while turning to his back where Yoon Beomho lean against the golden door, hissing in pain.

I tried to stand up on my feet, cuz I have to fight. This is my fight too so I refuse to become weak and miserable by relying on others. Doubt no more.... My father or not, he is evil. And I'm gonna make him pay for it!

[THIRD POV]
Yoon Beomho finally get on his feet, clutching his stomach where Chen and Jungkook's kicks were stamped. He was furious because there are more intruders to take care of. Ofcourse he also predicted this, he didn't spend this 20 years just to get beaten by a bunch of 'immature boys and princesses', he thought.

"so you also have backups huh? Fine. As if this lowly friends of yours can beat my precious Humanoids that only one step away from PERFECTION! I'll deal with you guys first then we're back to business again, ok Bomi?" ,Yoon Beomho grin evily while Chen,Jungkook and Baekhyun guarding Bomi from every sides.

Yoon Beomho play with his wrist watch again, and he whispered some codes,

"Activate The Demonic-Mode"

Pip! Nguuuuuungggg.......

Clack! Clack! Clack!

All the humanoids stop on their track, their eyes turned red and their body kind of

All the humanoids stop on their track, their eyes turned red and their body kind of... transformed from the human form, to a more Robotic form, the skin was all thorn and we could see it original form. All of their skills upgraded to level 99. The 1% probably the secret ingredients from what laid inside the golden door. And it could also means.... They still have weaknesses.

"uh-oh.... I think they're getting stronger guys... be careful!" ,RM shouted from his spot, the others raise their defence.

The humanoids seems still on loading / transformation state so Chanyeol tried to attack one of them on it weakspot (the back of the neck).

BANG!!

......

"w-what?! Its not working anymore! The weakspot didn't work anymore!!"

"no way.... So it didn't have any weakspot?! Its already hard enough to attack their weakspot before... how could it be possible?!" ,Eunji whined.

"its possible.... Yoon Beomho didn't spend his time for nothing, he faces a lot of attempt in order to make his Humanoids perfect. Although I'm sure it still has some weak points.... But the capability of this Humanoids also upgraded." ,Jimin commented.