Not the typical love story

I am not sure where this came from, honestly. Not the typical love story but well, I thought it is something new. Also, I got kinda inspired by 'YOU'. Do you know the series? It's brilliant.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Also, I wanted to ask (even though I'm not sure anyone is going to answer me haha) if I should write a Lauren/You book?

Enjoy it and like usual, leave comments and PRETTY PLEASE REQUESTS!

I'm working for a rich bitch business man is mostly gone. Still he thinks he needs someone to look after his big ass mansion and that lucky person am I. Yay me. Anyway, whenever he actually is home and not in one of his beach homes or cottages, he takes home some poor, young women who just don't know better. Sometimes I'm wondering if he pays them for being here or if he's just unbelievably charming, which I can hardly imagine. Yeah sure, he does look kinda okay, for a guy, but nothing that would make him so desirable. Yes, Bentley fucking Williamson was the typical rich white guy. (let's just say that dude is him) Exactly those guys I always hated and promised them that they would work for me later on, but surprise surprise, I work for them. 

So this one night, he brought another girl home, but right from the start, I knew she was different from all those dumb girls

So this one night, he brought another girl home, but right from the start, I knew she was different from all those dumb girls. She just didn't seem to notice that Mr. Williamson wouldn't give her what he promised her at the bar they probably met at. I felt sorry for her and watched the woman, hoping Mr. Williamson wouldn't push her into something she wouldn't want. Just when I was about to leave them alone, my precious boss called my name. 

I sighed, but smoothed out my my white Oxford shirt and turned around, smiling at him. "Yes, sir? Is there anything I can do to help you?" I wanted to throw up and my own voice.

He smiled at me, probably think he was charming. Mr. Williamson put his hands on the lower back of the woman, who didn't really look comfortable. Now, that I could really see her face, she looked beautiful. She had wonderful green eyes, pale skin but it was obvious she wasn't caucasian, ebony colored hair and a body to kill for. "I was wondering if you could get us something to drink and show this beautiful lady here," he smiled down at her and she sent him an uneasy smile back, "where the cigar lounge is? I hope you don't have a problem with cigars, darling?"

I nodded and walked towards the pair. Politely I smiled at her, not showing my teeth, just a professional smile. Do not get attached. "Ms...?"

"Oh, Jauregui. But please, just call me Lauren," the woman responded and held her hand out for me to shake, my eyes met Mr. Williamson's but he wasn't even looking, already on his phone. She wore a real smile, not the uneasy one she shared with Mr. Williamson.

I quickly shook Lauren's hand and showed her the way for the cigar lounge. "I'm sure Mr. Williamson will be right here. Is there anything that I can prepare for you to drink?" She told me a water would be just fine, so I left the lounge and walked back downstairs. Water is always a bit tricky.