Youngblood

A FEW KIDS PLAYED OUTSIDE  AND ONE GIRL SHOUTED AT A BOY WHO CRIED BECAUSE HE FELL AND SHE SAID "YOU ARE SO PATHETIC" I'M DYING GUYS
This is a very short chapter, just a filler until I have some good ideas. Whisper *requests* whisper.

The shame of it was that they loved each other

The shame of it was that they loved each other. But they were both too young to know how to love.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

They both had tears in their eyes, because they both knew what this was. Even though they didn't know what they're were doing.

"But... I can't keep doing this."

"Yeah, I know. Me neither."

Yes, they loved each other, but both of them never were in a relationship, so whenever something went wrong, they tried to solve it in the worst way possible. They just ignored it. The two women didn't know better.

"I'll change. I promise," Lauren begged.

"Lauren what do you want to change? We don't even know what we're doing!"

"But we can find out!"

"How long is that supposed to take? Until we truly can't find anyone else?"

"You want someone else?" Lauren whispered, hurt evident in her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I want to be happy."

"And I can't do that?"

"Look at us! We're crying because we don't know what to do. Clearly I am not happy in this relationship... with you."

Lauren backed away, feeling like she got burned by her lovers words. They cut deep and left her numb. The full impact would show later.

Y/N left after that. She told Lauren how much she enjoyed the good times, but the bad ones were just too long and too bad. And that she was sorry. Lauren told her that she was sorry too.

— — — — —

When Laurens phone vibrated on her nightstand she first ignored it, but it didn't stop so she rolled over and checked her texts. It was Y/N.

Y/N:
Lauren

Lauren

Lauren

Baby I love you and I am so sorry

I love you so much

Please answer the phone

Forgive me

The young woman then called her Ex, just to know that she's okay. She wasn't, she cried and told her how sorry she was and that leaving her was a mistake. So Lauren told her to come over.

It's been roughly 3 months since Lauren and Y/N broke up. This wasn't the first time this happened. Sometimes Y/N calls and the next week Lauren does. Mostly it ends in sex or at least very heated make out sessions. They would leave before the other woman would wake up and never talked about it.

But this night, after they slept with each other, Y/N looked at the ceiling and started crying. Lauren was shocked at first and just watched her.

"One day, one day I know how to love you and then, then I'll come back and treat you right. But for now, this is all I can do," she confessed.

The raven haired beauty was taken back and laid her head and Y/N chest and waited until the woman fell asleep. "I'll be waiting. Until you come around."

Is it too late to say soooorry?