Officer Jauregui

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K YOU GUYS ARE THE GOATHere's a little snack

Here's a little snack.

Lauren POV:
"Officer Jauregui, we have an incident at Jefferson Street. Could you handle that?" A voice asked and I pressed a button to reply.

"Of course. Officer Hansen is with me, so I think we can handle it," I said, even though I kind of knew who was the incident.

Dinah turned towards me and smirked. "You think it's her again?"

Sighing I started the car. "I have feeling."

"I bet you do," Dinah said and wiggled her brows.

"Would you stop that? She's a criminal."

"That's what it makes so adventurous and hot," she said and fanned herself dramatically.

"You sure that you can handle this job?" I asked and quirked my eyebrow at her.

"I didn't work my ass off for nothing and Jeremy Meeks was a convicted criminal too and everybody loves him."

"But we are the ones who arrested them, Dinah."

Dinah turned back to me, looking annoyed. "Lauren seriously? How old are you? 50?" She slapped my arm. "Let loose girl!"

I rubbed my arm. "Okay first, I'm simply acting responsible. Second I can let loose without gawking over UNDERAGE women and third, don't hit me while I'm driving. This is dangerous."

The other woman mocked me and turned towards the window. "I'm gonna ask her how old she is."

When we arrived at the scene the woman we talked about sat in a tree with three other people standing in front of it and shouting at her.

Dinah sighed and put her hand on her gun. "Okay guys, party is over. Go home or somewhere else, but do not stay here."

"But she's owing us money!" One woman screeched.

"I don't owe you shit Samantha! You owe me money you crazy bitch!" The woman in the tree shouted back, hugging the tree like it would keep her alive.

"Y/N, would you please stay quiet? We talk to you afterwards," I called up, then turned towards the other people. "But you guys really have to leave, or else we are forced to arrest you."

As soon as the word arrest left my mouth, they all parted ways and scurried off. Dinah laughed and told Y/N to come down.

I pulled my notebook out and put her full name and the date on it. "So Y/L, what was the problem today?"

"I was sittin' here, doin' nothin' and I mean really nothin', I wasn't even sellin' stuff and these creeps came up to me, tellin' me that I owe 'em money!"

"Did they try to attack you?"

"Yes!"

I looked up, kinda shocked. "What?"

"They had knifes with 'em and stuff," she said and pulled her oversized hoodie up, revealing a ugly wound. "They stabbed me."

"Y/L! We have to get you to the hospital!" Dinah exclaimed, before I could really form anything. She pulled the young girl towards out car and shouted at me to hurry.

I quickly got into the car and drove off. Dinah's girlfriend worked in the closest hospital as a doctor. So she told her what happened and Normani walked off with Y/N.

"Come on Lauren, Cody told me that he has a new emergency," Dinah said and walked away.

"But what is with Y/N?" I asked, worriedly.

"What? You caring about her now?" She smirked and stopped walking.

I rolled my eyes, mumbles a quiet 'no' and walked past her.

Late that night, when I finished my shift at the department, I found myself think about Y/N. I wondered how she was doing and if she was still at the hospital. After a while I decided that I could just check on her. So took my car keys and drove over, hoping Normani was still there and would let me see her.

She was and she did.

"You are still here," I said when I found her still wide awake.

She looked surprised and covered herself. "Officer?"

"I just wanted to know if you're still here."

"Why? So you can arrest me?" She questioned, pulling herself up.

I shook my head. "It is not my intention to arrest you."

"Then what is your intention?"

Honestly, I had to think about that for a moment. "I want to know why you are doing all of this."

She snorted. "Like you'd want to know."

I took a step closer. "I do. Why would a young girl like you-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Young girl? What do you think how old I am, Officer?" She interrupted me. I shrugged and asked 'underage?' and she laughed. "I'm 23 years old."

My heart stopped. What? "23? Then I want to know even more."

She sighed and looked around, careful so nobody would listen. "Aight. So when I was young my mom and dad were drunks an' couldn't take care of me, you know?" I gulped and she laughed again. If I wouldn't know that she would laugh at me, I would compliment her, because her laugh was truly amazing. "You think I'm some kid from the ghetto that articulate herself probably, right?"

She waved her hand dismissively. "Anyway, my mom and das were actually great. They just died when I was 17. I was to old for real foster homes and too young for a proper job. So I tried to finish school but couldn't and without a diploma or anything, you're practically useless in this world. So I tried to at least pay for a roof over my head and food. An old classmate told me how to sell drugs and here I am. Nobody wants to employ someone who sells or sold drugs or were multiple times arrested. I'm a no one, so I act like one. Even though it almost gets me killed."

I was stunned. Completely stunned.

Second part or whaaaat