Other Friends

Just a small idea I hadddd. Comment if you like it or not friends

"So Lauren, meet my other friends," Dinah said and gestured to a few people. I rolled my eyes, but nodded.

"This is Kendrick," she said and gestured to a young black man with a bermude shirt on. I never understood those things.

"This is Aleena," it was a young woman with olive skin and light brown hair. She smiled at me and winked. Dinah glared at her.

"Next to her and Prince," a young white gut, like a really white guy, with blond hair, blue eyes and all that, send her an annoyed look. "Actually his name is Charly, well Charles, bit look at him. He looks like Prince Charming."

"And last but not least, Y/N," Y/N was simply breathtaking. She had a kind smile and sent me a small wave. Mouthing a quick hello, she stood up to get something to drink. "She's just as annoying as you. Keeps us telling what we can and cannot say."

Y/N swiftly turned around and glared at her. "I heard that!"

"Good!" Dinah calls after her and I chuckle. "But for real, she's kinda my bestie."

It was true, Dinah did talk a lot about the mysterious Y/N, but no one ever saw her. But since I had a break up recently she took me with her to meet her other friends.

Kendrick stood up and fixed his shirt, by opening a few buttons. "Okay girls, I gotta go, I don't want to go home alone tonight. Lauren, it was very nice to meet ya."

"You are such a man whore Ken," Aleena said and grinned up at him.

He look at her with a look that said Excuse me? "Sorry I'm fabulous," he told her and left with that.

A few moments later he came back. "Somebody should help Y/N. She looks like she needs a hand."

Charly turned towards him and squinted his eyes. "And why didn't you help her?"

"Oh Charly, my cute, naive Charly," he smiled sympathetically at him and... left.

"What was that?" Dinah asked and everybody laughed.

"I think I help Y/N, I wanted to use the bathroom anyway," I told the group and they all thanked me for helping.

A few moments later I finally reached the young woman. "Need a hand?"

Without turning around she answered me. "Um no? Just because I'm a woman I can't carry a few drinks?" She turned around with her eyebrow raised, clearly struggling with the drinks by the way, her eyes widened when she saw me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I thought it would be someone else. Could you, like, could-"

I took two glasses and she sent me a thankful smile and we both walked back to the table. "I didn't think that Ken would actually get some help," she said

"Oh well, he suggested it. Why didn't he help you?"

"His hand could get rough," she answered sarcastically. I shot her a weird look and she nodded. "Yes, it is as stupid as it sounds."

We reached the table and everybody cheered. "Drinks!"

"I'll never do this again, all by myself. Thankfully Lauren helped me."

"But you always talk about how you can do shit on your own because you are a strong, emancipated and independent woman," Aleena responded.

"Shut up, this is not about emancipation. It's about friends fucking helping friends," Y/N shot back. Aleena just rolled her eyes and mumbled a whatever.

"Screw this, I'm going for a smoke," Y/N said abruptly and got up.

"Need help from a friend?" Aleena asked sarcastically and smirked into her direction.

"Fuck you, Aleena," she snarled and left.

"Come on, Al. That wasn't necessary," Charly told his friend.

"Still nobody said anything, I'm checking up on her," I said and got up as well.

Dinah grabbed my arm and shot me an apologetic look. "Thank you."

Nodding I went out and looked for the young woman.

"I'm here," she said and I jumped. "Sorry, I didn't want to scare you."

"It's alright," I told her. "You and Aleena don't get along very well, right?"

Y/N shook her head. "She was the woman my ex girlfriend cheated with. Aleena seduced her."

"How can you be so sure about it?" Yeah, Aleena did seem like a bitch, but still.

"I saw it. Nobody really knows. Not even DJ. I can't bring myself to tell anyone."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure if they'd support me or not. You just saw it. It's always like that. Aleena and I stab at each other and no one says a thing," she sighed softly. "She did the same to you, ya know?"

"Did what?" I asked her and turned towards her.

"Don't be mad at DJ, but she brought you to meet us because she thought we would get along," she chuckled. "Aleena knew that and still she flirted with you."

Suddenly something clicked inside of me. "Come on, let's go back in," I told her and took her hand. When we were back inside, I made sure Aleena looked at us. Then I kissed the insecure woman. She immediately kissed back.

We pulled apart and she smiled at me. "Thank you, Lauren."

"Could I, like, could I take you out Y/N?"

"If course!"

I smiled and kissed her again. Happy that Dinah once had a good idea.