Wake Up Calls

Because it's 2FUCKINGK you get two storieeees

Because it's 2FUCKINGK you get two storieeees. Still love you. You are great
Btw, my italicization isn't working

"Come on, let's go wake Y/N," Lauren said, carefully petting her dog and putting her down. She slowly opened the door to her friends bedroom and pushed her tiny pup inside.

She barked immediately, trying to get an reaction from the mountain of blankets and pillows. A hand appeared. "Sush," the woman said and picked her up to put the puppy next to her. "Now sleep."

The frenchie cuddled up to the woman and closed her eyes... until the door opened again. "Gracie!" Lauren said. "You were supposed to get Y/N out of bed!"

Y/N laughed and showed her face. "No one can get me out of bed. I have two nieces who throw themselves on me and I still don't get up," she said and petted Gracie.

Lauren laughs and gets Gracie. "We'll see, we'll see."

The next few mornings contained of Lauren trying to get her friend out of bed.

"Give up Lauren! You can't wake me," Y/N said and kissed Lauren's cheek. "Alrighty, I gotta go. See you tonight."

While Y/N was gone Lauren thought about a way to wake her friend in the morning and finally it clicked!

The next morning she got up and went over to her friends room, slowly she opened the door and slipped in. Then, she slid into the bed, next to Y/N and admired her friend. She truly was beautiful.

Slowly she started to kiss her cheek, then moved down to her jaw and neck. Y/N's eyes fluttered open and she stared at Lauren. "What are you doing?" she rasps.

Lauren shrugged and boldy kissed Y/N. Both moaned at the contact, surprised by the electricity. Lauren's plan to wake Y/N up flew out of the window when they started to make out. In one swift move Y/N pulled Lauren on top of her and Lauren straddled the woman.

Both looked at each other, dilated pupils, lust showing in her eyes. "Do we really wanna do this?" Y/N asked one more time. Lauren nodded. "Okay," Y/N answered and pulled Lauren's shirt over her head.

For the next hour they both hoped that nobody could hear them.

Y/N body fell next to Lauren's naked one. "Wow."

"Wow indeed," Lauren replied. "I knew I could wake you up."

"What?" Y/N's were wide.

Lauren grinned at her. "I don't think that you minded it today."

The other woman laughed. "No, not really."

"Same time tomorrow?" Lauren asked and Y/N nodded with a grin. With that she left the room and called for Gracie.