Tiger Lady

So, I decided something. I probably won't make a part 2 for "Officer Jauregui". I just don't like it and you didn't exactly scream for one haha but I'm not heartless so I wrote something else instead.

So two things to that story:
Yes, I know it highly unrealistic.
And yes, a Tiger probably will never trust because, c'mon, it's a tiger but they're my favorites so yeah.

Hope you like it pals

look at this cute baby, I can't take it

The voices from the circus were loud and chaotic

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The voices from the circus were loud and chaotic. You tried not to be in the way of the others while they tried to feed the lions and your tiger.

A laugh appeard. "Good god, please tell me how you got that job, Y/N. Last I remember you were sleeping next to me and the others and then you were gone and feed the cats."

You spot one of the man you had to sleep in a wagon with. His name was Louis. He was nice, sometimes, but at night he was unbearable and you tried to get away from him as far as possible. So one night, you went for a walk and stopped when you saw the big cats. They were so majestic and beautiful. To this day you don't know what you were thinking, but you stepped inside to the tiger and walked towards him. He showed every signal of fear, it hurt your heart to see such a powerful animal being scared of a simple woman. It surprised you, but he let you get so close, that you could touch his fur. Since that night, you came back to his cage every night and he let you touch him completely. You could feel that he trusted you.

Apparently someone saw all of this and told Michael Jauregui. He was the owner of the circus and a scary man. You wouldn't even look his way if it wouldn't be for his daughter. She was the most beautiful woman you ever saw in your life.

Anyway, after someone told him, he wanted to see you.

"What's your name, darling?" He asked in a polite manner, smiling at you. Right now, he didn't seem scary at all.

"Y/F/N, sir."

He still smiled, seeming probably nicer than he was. "A little birdie, I can't tell you who, told be you have some kind of bond to that tiger we have."

Your heartrate picked up. You went to his cage without anyone knowing or knowing if you could do it. "I'm sorry, sir, I-"

He waved his hand and stared you dead in the eye. "Do you?"

"Yes, sir," you said, defeated.

Then he clapped his hands, shocking you. "Wonderful! We almost killed him because he was useless, but the people loved knowing we have a tiger, so we just had to keep him," he then looked at you again. "Tell me, Y/N, could you work with him?"

Your eyes went wide. "He trusts me but-"

And again, he shocked you. His hands made a loud clapping noise. "Wonderful! Then it's settled, you work with him. Where's George? Go get him and tell him to fetch a room for our precious tiger lady," he said to no one particular.