Nobody Pt. 3

My phone is about to die. Hope you like this one!

"Y/N? Can you please come and get me?" Lauren sniffels and suddenly I'm wide awake.

————————
Even though I was so incredibly hurt and mad at Lauren, I couldn't leave her alone now. "What happened?"

"Could you... Can you just come and get me?" She asks and sounds so vulnerable.

"Send me the address , I take moms car," I tell her and she agress. A few seconds later my phone vibrates and I see that Lauren send me the address.

I silently look for my moms car until the light turns on. "It's easier this way."

Slowly turning around I see my mom standing in the doorway. "What? No, I-"

"It's okay, I knew you would need the car."

"What?"

"Of course I didn't believe your brother over you, but I wasn't too worried about Lauren because I knew that you'd be there to catch her," she smiles softly at me.

"Okay wow. Thank you, but we definitely need to talk about that. I have to go now," I say when I finally found the keys. I open the door, just to walk back and kiss my moms cheek. "I appreciate it."

When I reached the location, Drake stormed out and pushed past me. "Hey!"

"You can have her! Such a bitch!" He answers and mumbles some shit.

I shake my head and walk inside. Taking a deep breath, I knock on the door. The door swings open and reveals a teary eyed Lauren. She instantly hugged me tight. I can feel her tears on my sweatshirt and it breaks my heart.

After she told me what happened, how Drake told her about his idea and how he got mad when she told him how stupid that was, I felt bad for not doing more.

"Lauren why did you want to go with him after I told you?" I ask her, genuinely confused.

She laughs softly and looks at her fumbling hands. "Because the person I wanted to go with showed no real interest. I hoped she would be at prom when she knew that I would go with him."

"She?" I ask wide eyed.

"One of the reasons why I couldn't sleep with him was that I'm gay. I planned on coming out tonight. And here I am, crying my eyes out in front of my crush," she laughs again.

"What?" Now I'm totally dumbfounded.

Finally she looked at me and smiled lovingly. "I wanted to go with you. The whole year, but you never showed any interest and I thought if I would go with Drake you would come too. That you would realize that you love me too. That kind of backfired, huh?"

She starts crying again, so I kiss her. That's the only thing possible right now, because I can't really speak. Lauren immediately kisses back and it was just too awesome. Slowly she lets go of me, but rests her forehead on mine. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I'm love with for so long Lauren. I wanted to go with you, but, come on. You are the queen bee and I'm Drake Y/L sister nobody knows about."

Gently Lauren strokes my cheek and feel goosebumps all over my body. "At least we do feel the same."

I laugh and kiss her again, then get up. "May I have this dance?"

She giggles softly and takes my hand.

We are dancing at 2 in the morning, to no music and with me in an old MARVEL shirt, sweatpants and very beaten up Vans.

"This perfect, Y/N. Thank you for making this so special," she tells me and then looks straight into my eyes. "I love you."

I smile and hug her tight. "I love you too."