Expectations/Beautiful

Please ignore my shitty story cover, every time I'm on my Mac, I see it and get angry over it.

I don't know if you guys wanted to have an imagine based of Lauren's song or not, but I thought it deserves some acknowledgment and it's so great. I did some research and analyzed the song. I kinda mixed it with something else, I hope you guys like it!

Also we have reached 4K!!! Thank you guys, I can't believe you, you are really great. I have to think of something really great for 5k. So, y'all know the song (I guess), if not I put it up there and you can listen to it while reading.

Enough talking, enjoy it and thank you again.

Lauren wondered where her girlfriend was at, because she wasn't home, again. Sure, she told her that she and some friends probably would hit the club later on, but it closed a while ago and she knew that it wouldn't take that long to come home.

What was the reason for her being so late? Is Y/N cheating on her? Did she found someone else? Is she on drugs and doesn't know what she's doing? Did something happen to her?

The raven haired beauty wouldn't overthink like that, if Y/N wouldn't have told her that she would be home tonight, for sure this time. Because this was the first time something like this happened. She just wouldn't show up and then wouldn't talk about it in the morning. Slowly Lauren would just drop it, because she knew that Y/N probably wouldn't open up. She hated this situation.

She wished she wouldn't have all these expectations. That Y/N would call her every second something happened or something like that, although she wanted her to do this, at least once in a while. There was just no way that she would tell her girlfriend that. Sure, it wasn't fair to neither Lauren or to Y/N, because how was the girl supposed to know what Lauren wants if she wouldn't tell her?

The longer Y/N took, the more Lauren thought about it and she felt rejected by the other woman. She thought that as a partner you just know what the other one wants, but it seemed like Y/N didn't even care. She would go past every mention of this and simply ignore it.

What was Lauren supposed to do? Should she leave the other woman? She probably wouldn't even care that much. It seemed like Y/N didn't love her anymore.

Lauren decided that it would only be fair if she send Y/N another text, maybe she would just answer now.

Lauren:
Where the fuck are you? I texted and called a few times, but thank you for answering, asshole.

Just because it was fair to check on her, doesn't mean she had to be that nice about it. She did try to call her girlfriend a few times, but she just wouldn't answer. All she wanted was a text back, saying that she was okay and would be home soon. Or just an answer in general.

The older woman waited for a while now and was getting sick of it and Y/N just didn't care.

________

"Y/N your phone is constantly ringing, could you just answer it?" the brunette exclaimed, feeling annoyed by the noise.

Y/N just hummed and kept on writing.

"Y/N!"

The woman turned around, her eyes wide. "Yes?"

"Your phone. It's blowing up."

"Oh, let me see," Y/N said and was handed her phone. Her heart started beating faster and her palms were getting sweaty. She had at least 20 missed calls and text from Lauren. Very, very angry texts. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I gotta go. Lauren is beyond mad at me. See you tomorrow?"