GIF Imagine

My mind is a bit empty right now, so I thought I just try a gif imagine. But I have something nice planned for you :)

Btw, I don't know shit about boxing.

You hated that Lauren so desperately wanted to be a boxer, but you supported her all the way because you are her girlfriend

You hated that Lauren so desperately wanted to be a boxer, but you supported her all the way because you are her girlfriend. Still, after seeing her getting hit by other boxers and her getting hurt, you told Lauren one day that you can't watch her fights anymore. 

"What do you mean with 'I won't come with you anymore'?" Lauren asked, seeming confused. It was a day after her most recent fight and sometimes she had a hard time listening or keeping up with conversations.

You sighed and sat down next to her, taking her hand in yours. You stared at her bruised knuckles, tears forming in your eyes when they wandered up and met her equally bruised face. "Lauren, I try to support you all the time, but seeing you, getting hit by other people... I can't take this. Do you understand?

Slowly Lauren nodded and looked away. "Yeah, I understand. I just wish this wouldn't be so hard on you."

"I just don't want my baby getting hurt," you said and leaned towards her to kiss her lips. "Also this way I can't wait for you at home, if you know what I mean."

The brunette smirked but abruptly pulled back, she mumbled a quiet 'Fuck' and looked for a towel or anything. You sighed and handed her a tissue. She smiled apologetically at you and wiped the blood from her lips. 

Of course you watched her fights on TV and you even really waited for her at home, in her favorite lingerie, but soon you learned that you have to help her more than wearing her out even more.

"Hey baby," you rasped out, waiting for her in your king sized bed. 

She smiled back at you, with her eyes glowing in the dark. Slowly she made her way towards you and captured your lips in a passionate kiss. "If this is the way I'm getting greeted after every fight, I'm okay with you not being there," she smirked and you playfully hit her shoulder. 

When she climbed on top of you she winced slightly and you instantly sat up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... my ribs got hit pretty bad, but I'm okay. I promise," she tried to convince you, but you didn't believe her.

Slowly you run a hand over her sides and gasped when you felt a bump. "Lay down. Now." Lauren sighed, but followed your order. Quickly you got a cool pad for her and put it on the bump. "I hate that you have to do this."

"I want to do this, Y/N," Lauren told you and relaxed into your touch. You just ignored her and turned off the lamp.

But when Lauren specifically asked you to be at one of her fights, you couldn't say no. It was against the leading champion and Lauren wanted to fight against her as soon as she begun her boxing career. So you followed her and kissed her deeply before her fight begun. "Don't get hurt."

Naturally, she got hurt. Her face was bleeding pretty badly and you had to look away at some point. After a break she fought significantly better and you wondered what happened, but were thankful it did. She received lesser hits and you could even watch her again. In some way it made you proud that your girlfriend was such a strong woman. 

When the fight ended you power walked to her cabin and spotted Lauren on one of the benches. "Babe!" You called.

She smiled lazy at you and blood dripped from her cheek. Swiftly you swiped it off and smiled back at her. "Did you see me?"

"Yeah, I did. You were great, baby. I'm proud of you," you told her and smiled lovingly down at her bruised face. 

"You are?" she asked and you nodded, feeling tears in your eyes. Lauren seemed so happy about the fact that you were there and proud of her and you felt an immense amount of love for at at this moment. "I'm sorry for getting hurt, Y/N."

You chuckled at her. "Don't worry, my little champion. I'm here now and I take care of you."

"I love you, Y/N," she told you with an honesty that made you heart swell.

"I love you too, Lauren."