Lauren Who?

Yo. This was an  request from @ii-Spectre-ii . I hope you like it mate.

GIVE ME MOOOORRREEE.

YOUR POV:

"I can't nor do I want to come with you," you tell your best friend. She tried to convince for like a week to join her when she's going to the Fifth Harmony concert, but you declined her since then and you don't plan on giving in. You don't even listen to them.

"Y/N, please. I don't want to go alone and I don't want the money to be wasted," she pleads again.

"And you don't think it's wasted when I am coming with you? Danny, I don't even listen to their music," you explain and hope that she'll understand. She can bug you as long as she wants, you won't give in.

When you turn to leave your room, because she won't leave, she calls after you. "Remember when your shirt, your white shirt, was soaked in school and you were so embarrassed about it? I gave you my shirt and walked through school with your wet shirt. I fucking wore a pink bra with polka dots, bitch."

"You little shit, you told me you would never ever talk about that again," you squint your eyes at her and glare.

"And I wouldn't have if you would just come with me!"

"Good God! You are a pain in the ass. Fine, I'll come with you," when those words leave your mouth Danny squeals and hugs you tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You won't regret it!"

—————

You do regret it. You hate it. You hate Danny right now.

Thousands of 13 year-olds squealing, screaming, jumping, right into your face. You almost punched one of them.

"I hate you," you tell her but she's too amazed at everything to mind you.

"Yeah, I can live with that. I'm going to see Dinah and Normani, who the fuck cares what you think me?"

You scoff at her and cross your arms. Suddenly the light and music turn off and the girls scream even more. Even Danny. "Danny you fucking bitch, stop screaming!"

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE I'M ENJOYING LIFE!" She shouts, extra loud, in your face.

When the girls walk out on stage, it gets even worse. What the fuck is going on? Those are just normal people. You stand near the right end of the stage, front row. Great. One of the girls stops and looks down the fans. Immediately your eyes lock. You want but can't bring yourself to look away. It seems like the girl, fuck you don't even know her name, can't look away either. Her eyes and face are just too beautiful, let alone her body. She's breathtaking.