Nobody Pt. 2

Short, but the best is yet to come.

He took a step closer to me, staring me straight in the eyes. "You won't do a thing."

Taking another step forward I looked straight back. "Don't underestimate me."

—————
Drake storms out after my threat and slams the door. I can feel my heartbeat in my head. Great, he takes it seriously and I don't have a clue what to do. So I call Lauren.

"Hey you, are you okay?" Lauren asks immediately.

I laugh a bit. "Actually, I need to talk to you. Can we meet?"

"Oh sounds serious. Our spot?"

"That would be great, thank you," I tell her and smile.

"Okay see you in a bit Y/N!" Lauren tells me and hangs up.

I grab my bag and climb out of my window. I can't afford that Drake catches me and stops me before I can talk to her. When I finally reach the ground I speed up and try to catch our spot as fast as possible.

Lauren is already there and stares at the city. "You are so loud, it's unbelievable. You could never kill somebody."

"Why would I kill someone?" I ask, confused.

"Maybe one day you need to," she shrugs and looks at me.

"You should really stop reading those books," I tell her and laugh.

She laughs too and then puts her hand on my tigh. "So what do you want to talk about? It seemed urgent."

Taking a deep breath I stare into her eyes. "Whatever Drake does, please don't go to prom with him."

"What? Why not?"

"Just don't do it, yeah? He really doesn't deserve you."

"Y/N, I really think I can decide who's good for me and who isn't, okay? No offense."

"I know that, Lauren. But he really is up to no good."

"What are you doing? Are you badmouthing your brother?" Lauren asks me and slowly gets up.

"It's not badmouthing when it's true," I mumble.

Then I see a look I've never seen on her before. Disgust. "This is a low blow, Y/N. I kinda had a feeling that you have a crush on me or something, but I never thought that you would do something like that. Call me when turn back into the Y/N I know."

Lauren leaves me alone and I was completely stunned. That bastard even has luck when he isn't doing anything. Now there's nothing stopping him from screwing Lauren and I can't do anything to stop it.

Three weeks later Drake knocks on my door. It was prom night. "I'm going to pick up Lauren. Have a nice evening, loser!"

Since that day we don't talk and when we're talking, we usually shout at each other or something like that. "FUCK YOU!" I shout back and hear him laughing.

"No, but she will."

I can feel my blood boiling and would love to kill him right now. A few minutes later my mom knocks and slowly opens the door. "You really don't want to go?"

"No mom, I don't want to see that. How can you let that happen?"

"Y/N, Drake explained the whole situation. Maybe you should have talked to him."

"Of course his version is the right one. Anyway, could you leave me alone? I have to finish the Friends rerun," I tell her and she smiles sadly at me.

For hours I try not to think about my idiot brother and Lauren and around 1 am it finally works. Until my phone calls. I think about answering and thank god when I did.

"Y/N? Can you please come and get me?" Lauren sniffels and suddenly I'm wide awake.