Tiger Lady Pt. 2

Second parttt, I think there'll be a third and then I'm done. But I enjoy writing about Lauren so much, that I'm thinking about making a whole book. Not just imagines, but a real story. Sounds good, or nah?
Also, leave some commentsss so I know how you're feeling 'bout this. Love ya all

After dinner with Mike and his family,  you really started working with Alexander

After dinner with Mike and his family,  you really started working with Alexander. The man could be quite intimidating and when Lauren told you that she works with the tiger, you worked extra hard. Because firstly, you don't want that anything happens. Secondly, you don't want Lauren's blood on your hands and thirdly, you don't want your blood on Mike's hands.

The dinner was actually nice and you got more food than the others, which was on one hand great because you've been starving, but on the other you felt bad for the others. Well, it had been nice, until Mike's family left and you were alone with him.

When Lauren got up to leave, she put her hand on your shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. You looked up end smiled at her, she returned it and you watched her go. Not like you did before, just because you wanted to see her a little bit longer.

The two of you talked a lot during dinner and found out that both of you a passion for reading and animals. She told you a bit how she worked with them before, but one of her dreams was that one day she would work with Alexander. You admired her for being so fearless.

When you turned back and watched Mike looking straight at you, shooting daggers from his eyes, you blushed. "I'm sorry, sir,I-"

"My daughter, is off limits. I don't care how close you have to work with her and I understand why you would fall for her, but don't come too close to her. You would regret it," he told you and you visibly gulped. "But apparently you heard that she is working with the tiger too, so you better train that beast well." With that, he left the table and you.

Since that talk you tried to be extra careful around Lauren, but it was just so hard not to stare at her. She was so flawlessly beautiful and her smile sent butterflies to your stomach. Whenever she looked at you and the sun hit her face, her eyes sparkled and looked even brighter.

The two of you worked now for a while together, at least a month, and Mike became impatient. He just didn't really tell you, but Lauren's younger sister did one evening when Lauren petted Alexander. Once he trusted humans, he was like a huge dog.

"You know that father isn't too fond of that, right?" Taylor said and pointed at Lauren and the big cat. He didn't like that and recoiled. You took him to his cage and closed the gate. "He wants you to be ready."

Lauren rolled her eyes, dusting her hands off of a towel you handed her. "He apparently doesn't understands that this is a goddamn tiger and not a simple cat. This needs time," she told her sister. "But you can tell him that I'm almost ready. Y/N is doing her best."

You sent her a small smile, but stayed quiet. Taylor nodded and walked off again. "Don't let him catch you looking at Y/N the way you do," she shouted over her shoulder and Lauren blushed.

"I should actually follow her," Lauren told you and looks anywhere but you. "It's late and I think it's dinner time, do you want to come with me?"

"No thank you, I still have my lunch," you answered and took a deep breath. "What did she mean? How are you looking at me?"

Lauren looked at you for a very brief moment and then towards the tent where everyone was already eating. "I look at you in a way I'm not supposed to."

She left with that and if you would have known that wouldn't see the woman in the next few days, you would've said something. While she wasn't there you trained a lot with Alexander, to distract yourself, but you found yourself missing her. You didn't even see her in her room.

When you finally saw her again, she was accompanied by a man, you recognized him as her brother, Chris. You barely talked and it hurt you. Chris was watching you and after a while you understood why he was there.

At some point Chris got up and stretched his muscles. "I have to pee, stay put," he said and looked towards you.

"Lauren, what is this about?" you asked, genuinely confused at this.

Lauren tried to do a trick again with Alexander, ignoring you. She failed and tried again.

"Lauren, please answer me," you tried again, but she ignored you.

The third time she tried the trick she somehow tripped and fell. In no time you were by her side and caught her. Your eyes met and you swear you saw desperation in hers.

"Please let me go, Y/N," she whispered, tears welled up in her eyes and you set her down.

"Lauren, talk to me," but this time she just shook her head and left. When Chris came back he looked around and settled his eyes on you. "She wasn't feeling so well and left."

He nodded and started to walk away, but came back. "Talk to her tonight, she misses you."

Now you were even more confused.

---------------------------------------------

Late that night, when the train started to move, you got up and knocked on Lauren's door.

"Go away, Y/N," she called out and your heart sunk.

You sighed audibly. "I miss you too."

The door opened and Lauren's eyes bore into yours. "Really?"

Slowly nodding, you stepped closer. "Really. Can I come in now?"

She opened the door completely and stepped aside. When you stepped inside, you were surprised how comfy her room looked. Yours was pretty empty and the only personal things you had were two books. Hers instead was full of books and small things she bought from each town, it almost looked like a regular one.

"Please talk to me, Lauren. I just want to understand," you pleaded.

Lauren looked away and said what she said the past few days. "I can't."

"God Lauren, even Chris told me to talk to you. I think it's alright."

"You don't get it! It's not my siblings! It's my father, if he finds out.." she trailed off.

You put your hand on her arm and brushed your thumb against her biceps. "I'll be careful not to tell him and besides, who is going to listen here?"

She took a deep breath and considered telling you. "Alright. I, may, or may not have developed feelings for you," your eyes widened and your heart beat faster, so it wasn't just you."Father noticed and told me to stay away from you, he said.."

"He said what?"

"That he doesn't want me to be with someone simple as you. He threatened to kill you if you or I make a move," Lauren explained and the room fell silent. That was heavy.

"But...," you started and finished oh so quietly. "I like you too."

Her eyes went wide. "What?"

"Your father... kind of told me the same, not that he will kill me, but that you were off limits. I just couldn't help falling in love with you," you told her, then you put a hand on her cheek. "You were just too beautiful, inside and outside. How was I supposed not to?"

"Please kiss me," Lauren whispered. You hadn't noticed that the two of you leaned in. You licked your lips and kissed her. It was even greater than you thought.

Little did you know, that someone did see the two of you.