Hawaii

2570 words guys! This is kind of what I planned for you, not exactly that, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I hope you like it too! Maybe, just maybe, leave a comment for once, so I actually know if you liked it or not haha

Also Lauren is beautiful and I'm trying to think of ways how to kidnap her. Help.

It was the ten year reunion of the Miami High

It was the ten year reunion of the Miami High. Lauren actually didn't want to attend but her family told her that it could be fun and that she should at least try it, she could leave if it sucks. They were right, it could be fun. She would see all her friends again and she was deep down excited for this. Due to their jobs and different colleges, they lost touch. Sure, they texted once in a while, but nothing more than a 'How are you?' or 'Look where I am right now!'. It was sad, because they were all pretty close in high school, always being with each other. In the end, they were the reason why she dressed up and went to the reunion.

Lauren stepped out of her car and slowly made her way towards her old high school. Before she entered the building, she took a deep breath. Ten years are a long time. It felt weird, walking through these halls. When she passed her old locker she remembered how she and her friends stood around it and laughed about some stupid thing. It put a smile on her face. She continued walking towards the gym and felt her heart rate picking up.

"Oh. My. God. Lauren is that you?" she heard a voice and turned around to see who talked to her. Ally. "I haven't seen you for like, 8 years?"

Lauren smiled brightly at the small woman and hugged her tight. "It's so good to see you, Ally. I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too! Honestly, I thought you wouldn't come, but I'm glad you are here," Ally said and ignored the questioning look Lauren send her. "Come on, the girls are already here!"

"All of them?" Lauren asked and Ally nodded at her old friend.

When they reached the other girls she hugged them tightly. Dinah hugged her the longest and smiled at her warmly when she let go. After they greeted each other and exchanged some words Lauren looked around, feeling that someone was missing.

"Girls, where's Y/N? Isn't she here?"

The girls looked at each other, knowing that Lauren and Y/N were the closest. Dinah decided to break it to her friend. "Well... Y/N left a maybe two years ago. She moved to Hawaii. Didn't she tell you?" The raven haired woman shook her head and stared at the ground. Her eyes met Dinah's when she touched her shoulder, sending her a small, sad smile. "I'm sorry, Lo."

Everybody knew that Lauren and Y/N were inseparable back in the days. They were the best friends you could find, even though they were completely different. But just a few days before graduation they finally admitted that they had feelings for each other. Still they decided that they should wait for each other instead of having a long distance relationship. Y/N was about to go New York and Lauren went to the UCLA. They agreed that Y/N would come back at the end of year and if they still felt the same towards each other, they would give it a go. The thing was that Lauren found someone else. She wanted to wait, she really did, but she felt lonely in a city where she didn't know anyone and then Brad came around and they started dating. Of course Lauren never forgot about Y/N, but she thought that if she felt like this after just a year, she wasn't too sure if the could wait two more. After Y/N found out, Lauren never heard of her again and it broke her heart knowing that she'd probably never see her again.