Long way from home

Start from the beginning

She stood and blushed as she walked to her discarded bag and picked it up.

"I'm sorry about that sir, I just get lost and-"

"No! That was incredible! Amazing! You! You're the new student, correct?" Y/n nods, a smile coming to the teacher's face. "Welcome to Hollywood Arts High School! Now please, take your seat." She quickly sat by a redhead who giggled and waved at her.

"Hi!" Y/n smiled and waved back but doesn't say anything.

The class goes by fairly quick and soon the bell rings but some of the students gather around her, with welcome smiles. Well, all but one girl.

"Hey, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Andre."

"Beck."

"Hey! We met already! You're pretty! I'm Cat!" Y/n couldn't stop the blush that rose to her cheeks at the comment.

"Hello, I'm Robbie and this is-"

"Hey sexy, you can call me Rex." Y/n's eyes widened at the talking puppet.

"Rex stop, don't scare her."

"Anyways. Jade, and that's my girlfriend Tori. Got a problem with that?" Jade glares her eyes, but Y/n quickly shakes her head, sending her a small smile.

"No, I'm gay too." And if she thought that would ease her a bit, Y/n was wrong cause Jade growled, actually growled at her, causing her to flinch.

"Don't mind miss grumpy. It's nice to meet you Y/n." She smiled at Tori, but before anymore pleasantries happened, the warning bell rang. "Oh! If you want, you can sit with us at lunch! Bye!" Jade dragged Tori away, which Y/n giggled at.

{{ Lunchtime...}}

By lunch, Y/n was starving. She picked up two tacos from the food truck and was gonna go eat in her car to have a piece of quiet, but when she saw Tori wave her over, she headed over and sat beside Cat.

"How are you liking your classes so far?" Y/n shrugged and smiled.

"So far so good. Nice people and nice teachers." Tori smiled widely and nodded.

"Yea, just watch out for Mr. Sikowitz. He's-"

"Crazy?"

"Yea." Y/n chuckled and nodded.

"But, I'd rather have a easy going crazy teacher than a stricked no fun one."

"Where did you move from?" Beck asked, and Y/n blushed.

"New York." Her accent comes out thick causing the group to start laughing, and her to blush.

"Why the move? I mean, they have amazing schools in New York, right?" Robbie questions, and Y/n nods.

"Yes, they do. It was just easier I guess. My sister's here and," she hesitates, not really wanting to tell them, but also not fully trusting them yet.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell us." Tori reassures, but Y/n smiles and shakes her head.

"No no, um, I moved cause of the bullying. My teacher were comparing me to my sister. Everything I did was literally under a microscope and if I did something wrong, they'd compare me to her. Then they'd bullied me for my dad leaving, who's a big deal in New York, well not just my dad, but also my mom, but he left and people blamed me because I wasn't good enough. And also because I'm gay but, I expected that." She shrugged her shoulders, Tori and Cat looking sad, even Jade looking a bit upset.

"Your parent's, what do they do?" Y/n smiled widely at the question and wiggled in her seat.

"Lawyer's for the good guys. My dad is the ADA for murders and stuff while my mom is the ADA for special victim's and stuff."

"People shouldn't bully you for that! Your parent's are putting away bad people, that's amazing!" Tori called out, causing Y/n to nod, but also shrug.

"People are mean and cruel, I learned that early on. It's fine though, I'm here with my sister, and I couldn't be happier."

"That's good! Consider us as your new friends who will never hurt you and will always stick up for you!" Y/n smiled widely and giggled, Jade sending Tori a small hidden glare, which she either ignored or didn't care for. Y/n could tell those two were a cute couple, and even though Jade's a little.... intense, Tori was. Honestly, they're hot, but Y/n would never say anything, Jade honestly looks like the murdering type...

{{ After school...}}

Y/n walked to her car and placed her bags in the backseat.

"Y/n!!" She opens her car door and turned around, smiling when she saw Tori and Jade walking her way. "Hey! I wanted to know if you wanted to come over? Jade and I are doing a project for another class and we kinda need help with it, but this way, we could also get to know you better."

"Yea sure!" I just have to call my sister. Do you guys need a ride?" Tori looked at Jade, who just shrugged and Tori gave Y/n a hopeful look.

"If you don't mind." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't have offered if I did. Come on, get in and if you don't mind, I'm stopping by Starbucks, I need a pick me up." The girl's quickly got it, with Tori up front and Jade in the back.

Y/n never thought she would be pinning after a couple but these two ladies were gorgeous. But it wasn't like it was gonna go anywhere, just a harmless crush.

At least, that's what she thought...