Part 6

Week later
Jordan pov
I got up and decided to cook breakfast for the first time. Its been a week I had been staying with Justin in his side apartment instead of the frat house, and I wanted to help out as much as I could. "Any bill or anything I can help with?" I asked as he looked thru his mail then up at me when he realized what I said. "Nah I got it." He said as I nodded. "Just wanna help- Help by not worrying about the bills." He said as I shrugged. I fixed our plates then looked over my shoulder and saw him secretly sliding a small white bag in his pocket. I grabbed the plates and walked over to the table as he kissed my cheek. I smiled slightly before sitting down to eat.
Niyah pov
I packed my remaining clothes I had at James room as he walked in. "Here." He said giving me a pregnancy test. I looked down at the test and shook my head as he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head.
"My Dad is gonna kill me." I said breaking the silence as he chuckled. "I can handle it." He said as I looked at him. "You're crazy." I said going into the bathroom as he shrugged.
"Its best I go ahead and meet them now before they find out you pregnant." He suggested as I looked at him.
"But im not pregnant." I argued as he chuckled.
"If thats what you think." He said walking away as I rolled my eyes

Aj pov
I walked in my parents crib and stretched out on they couch as they came walking in. "Aj why are you here?" My
Mom asked as I shrugged.
"I cant come home?" I asked as she shook her head. "Where Niyah?" I asked as they shrugged. "She went over Melody's for the weekend." My mom said as I nodded. "Pops you been to the trap?" I asked as he shook his head.
" I aint fooling around with y'all young folks no more." He said kicking his feet up as I laughed. "You used to be the boss outchea." I joked as he shook his head. "Leaving that to y'all man, you need to leave that shit alone." He said looking at me then back at the tv.
"I cant that fast money got me going, Im tryna get like you was." I said pulling out a stack as Niyah walked in.
"Hey Ma, Dad, Aj." She said as some darkskin dude walked in behind her. "Who's your friend?" My mom asked as I looked at him. "Mom, Dad this is James, James this is my Parents and my brother Aj." She said as he greeted everybody. "Wassup with you and my lil sister?" I asked as he chuckled. "We be hanging out." He said as I looked at my pops. "That aint what he just asked you son, Niy what yall call y'all self?" My pops said as she looked at us.
"We're friends, Why yall trippen im 17?" She asked as my pops got up. "Deanthony." Brittney said grabbing him. "You been staying with this nigga." He asked as she stood in front of him. "Why does it matter? I asked him could he bring me home. If I knew yall were gonna act like this- Go to your room." Our pops said as she shook her head. "No- No Niyah get the fuck in your room." He said in a more serious tone.
"Ima just go, I'll see you later shordy." The guy said leaving as she looked at us. "Wow thanks alot." She said storming upstairs as we all sat back down. "That could've been handled in a more mature way." My mom said as My dad ignored what she had to say.
Rafeal pov
Once I got home I went to my parents house since thats where I was staying. I stopped at a store before heading home. "You're Rafeal arent you?" A lightskin girl said turning around in line.
"Yeah." I said nodding as she smiled. "You dont remember me do you?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Im Kelsie we were best friends, remember I stayed with you for halloween one year and You had to sneak me out because, we woke up late and your parents were up." She said as I laughed. "Oh yeah, you was my shordy back then wassup with you?" I asked as we hugged. "Im good, I see you doing big things." She said as I shrugged.
"Yo lemme give you my number so we can keep in touch." I said grabbing her bags out her hand as she started searching thru her purse. I paid for my things and grabbed my bags also as we walked to her car. "Hit me up later?" I said as she nodded. "I got you." She said smiling as I hugged her again before going to my car.
I headed home and once I got there and walked in Raquel ran up to me. "Wassup lil dude." I said tickling him as he laughed. "How are you." Ma Kira asked as I shrugged. "Im good." I said sitting at the bar as Que jumped out my lap and ran off with Alyana. "His mama still haven't been by." She said as I shrugged. "She'll be by once she find out im home its like she dont want me to have no time with him." I said as I got a text from Kelsie.
Janelle pov
I walked in the house and grabbed Khristian before he could run by. "Put me downn nelle!" He whined as I laughed. "Crybaby." I said as he kicked me. "Owe." I said as he ran off. "Tell yo son to keep his feet to himself!" I yelled as I walked in the kitchen. "Which one?" My mom asked as I grabbed a bowl of grapes. "Khristian." I said rolling my eyes