Part 25

Kira pov
"Be good with daddy, mommy see you Sunday okay." I said kissing Alayna and Karlie's cheek as Alayna started to cry. "I wanna stay with you." She screamed as Devin came to the car. "Mommy's gotta go Lay- Before I could finish she started to scream and kick. "Alayna chill out before I beat your ass!" Devin yelled as he picked her up. "Ma Ma." She screamed as I sighed and turned the car off. I grabbed her out his hands as she started to calm down. "I'll just put her to sleep before I leave." I said as I started to follow him. "You knew to do that before bringing her, stop spoiling her so much." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Spend more time with her and you won't go thru this." I argued as we went into his apartment. "Whatever Kira." He said walking away as I sat on the couch. I turned the tv on cartoon before going into the kitchen. "Karlie no peanut butter got me." I said looking at her as she slowly nodded. I peeked in at Alayna and saw she was finally asleep. I walked into Devin's room and heard the shower going. I grabbed a pen and paper starting to write a note before he walking out the bathroom in just a towel. "Hey I was just about to write a note but I'm leaving, Lay sleep and Karlie in the room playing." I said grabbing my things as there was a knock on his door. "Hold on, don't go no where." He said walking out the room as I looked at him weirdly.
Devin pov
I went to the door and there London was at my door.
"Hey I thought i'll come over so we can chill." She said smiling as Karlie came to the door. "Hi." She said as Karlie waved at her before running off. "I got the girls with me- I brought them presents." She said pulling out two dolls as Alayna started to cry.
"London my babymama here and I cant have you over while she here." I said shrugging as her smiled dropped.
"Oh Well I'll talk to you later." She said leaving as I closed the door.
"You know I was about to leave, you didn't have to- I don't want you to." I said locking the door as Kira sighed.
"Devin you gone make me miss my flight and you woke Alayna!" She yelled as I shrugged.
"Take the jet." I said careless as she rolled her eyes and walked away as I smirked. I ain't gone lie I miss the hell outta Kira just being around her made me have some courage to try getting my family back. London was more like a friend, I couldn't see myself being with her; she threw herself on me too much.

London pov
Once I knocked on Devin's door, he came to the door in just a towel looking sexier than ever. I was too busy trying not to look at his manhood I didn't wanna hear much of what he had to say. "London my babymama here- Once those words came out his mouth I instantly got mad. I had been turned down for the first time. I walked back to my apartment and sat on the couch. I started to think to myself, Do they still have something going on and just used their children for a reason to still see each other or was it all a front just to keep me away. I scrolled down Kira's tl demanding to find answers.

Savannah pov
I looked over and saw Dj sleep. I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. After showering, I slid on my robe and walked out the room. I walked over to the staircase and just looked down at everything, imaging what life would be like if I would have never met Dj. Since I met him he has been the most wonderful person in my life right now.
"What's on your mind?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck as I smiled.
"You and everything you've done for me. Thank you for being such a wonderful person." I said turning to look at him as he smiled showing his gold teeth.
" I do what i do cause I love you and care for you girl and I want you to see that. You don't got shit to worry about." He said as I hugged him and kissed his lips.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked pulling away from him before he grabbed me again.
"You." He said picking me up and taking me to the room.

King pov
As I was headed to my car coming from doing stuff for Alexa, I was stopped by a group of dudes.
"Aye you King aint it?" One asked as I looked around then back at him.
"Who asking?" I asked as he chuckled.
"I heard you used to fuck with my little sister Ken and my brother she got killt a few days ago." He said as I rubbed my head.
"Damn thats crazy stay up." I said pushing pass him as I walked to my car.
"Watch your back bra." He said as I shook my head and laughed.
"Niggas know where I be." I said before getting into my car and leaving.
Keith pov
I was woken up from my nap with the twins when my phone started to blow up with notifications from all social media's. I clicked on Instagram and saw shaderoom posting RIP pictures of Nicki and everyone giving their condolences. "The fuck." I said to myself as Kira called me. "Yo what the fuck is really going on, why- I just woke up I dont know whats going on lemme try to call her." I said before hanging up. I called Nicki a couple of times and her phone went straight to the voicemail. I called Janelle and after a couple rings she finally answered.
"Janelle Where's your mother?" I said loudly as she cried into the phone. "Janelle calm down and talk to me Where's your mother?" I asked as someone else got on the phone. "Mr.Consteallo this is Dr.Williams, Im sorry to tell you this over the phone but we've tried all we could- What you mean? Where my wife?" I asked angrily.
"She passed away im sorry." He said before giving the phone back to Janelle. Right when i heard those words come out his mouth my heart dropped. She was really gone .