62

Saturday morning
"Change of plans, moma want us to go on a vacation at the last minute she already got tickets and everything." Devin said over the phone as Kira packed her bag while Alayna sat on the floor playing on snapchat.
"Layna go pack your bags now!" Kira yelled as Alayna sighed and ran out the room.
"Hurry up we gotta be on the plane by 10." Devin yelled as all Deavion and Alayna came walking in their room with their bags packed and ready.
"King, Raf and Melody said they were meeting us there, Diamond is with Melody and Mel said Miyah already on a flight there since she was already outta town." Deavion said as Devin checked Lay's bag.
"You serious right now Alayna?" Devin said opening the suitcase seeing she only packed sleeping clothes as she groaned.
"Whaaat Mommy didnt say what to pack." Alayna whined as Kira rubbed her hands thru her hair.
"On the count of five you better be up those stairs packing and I mean it, 1." She yelled as Alayna cried while running out the room.
"she just need help- Alayna is 13 years old stop babying her Devin." Kira said as Deavion shook his head.
"Avion go help your sister." Devin said as he sighed and walked out the room.

Melody pov
"Be safe out there with my baby." Ben said in the car on the way to the airport. They both were leaving each other to go off to different cities since Ben had an business trip to go on.
"I hate you cant come, im gonna miss you." Melody said once they arrived.
"I know, I'll see you in a couple of days." Ben said kissing her cheek as she sighed.
"You be good in NY." Melody said smiling as he laughed.
"You know how it is when the gang link." Ben said hugging and kissing Melody as she smiled.
"I love you." Melody said as she watched Ben gather his bags.
"I love you more, hit me up when you land." Ben said kissing her for the last time before leaving to hop on his plane.

Keith pov
"Twins turn the game off and lets go!" Keith yelled angrily as they groaned and cut all lights off.
"Next time Im taking the game." He said as they looked at each other with a smirk knowing they had just pissed him off.
"Whats going on? why do all of us have to go?" Janelle asked as once everyone was in the car.
"its what your grandma wants." Keith said pulling out the driveway and getting behind Devin as Janelle put in her airpods. As Keith was driving down the road he had got an facetime call from Olivia.
"Wassup?" he said propping his phone up as The twins looked up from there phone.
"I didnt know you were in the car- Olivia say what you gotta say they not listening fr." Keith said irritated with her already.
" Why haven't I heard from you? My parents said they called and told you to meet them before they found me, you're giving them bad impressions already." Olivia said as Keith nodded.
"Yeah they called." Keith said as she sighed and looked away before looking back at her phone.
"Thats all you have to say? Keith if you weren't ready- Olivia I dont have time for this right now." He said looking at her as she scoffed and hung up. He looked over at Janelle as she looked at him and smiled slightly.
"Dont ever take bullshit from a nigga." He said as Janelle hugged his arm while smiling as Ariaannaa shook her head.

Jordan pov
"Your mom comes home next week." Dee said breaking the silence between him and Jordan as they drove to the airport.
"Im moving out soon so you guys wont have to worry about me." Jordan said shrugging as she looked out the window.
"Jordan you dont have to move out because of your mother i'll handle it, this going on between the two of you stopped when you moved in with me." He said as Jordan shook her head.
"Its my fault all this happened, every since you went to prison she has been blaming me. Dad when you went to jail its like mom started going down hill then, she was barely there and this Ben situation. I dont want Ben it just felt good to have him there when I didnt have anyone else. I was so mad at Melody for getting pregnant by him because I actually killt our baby that was supposed to be me." Jordan admitted as Dee nodded.
"Jordan why didn't you just visit or write me, you could have told me I wasnt gonna be mad but at the time you were too young for a baby. its time to move on, you see he moved on." Dee said as Jordan shrugged.
"I know I talked to the both of them when he proposed to her.." Jordan said looking down then back up.
"Jordan- No Dad I didn't ruin anything I just talked to them and when he told me what I needed to hear I congratulated them and left. It hurted but I needed that." Jordan said shrugging as Dee pulled her into a hug.
"You're worth more than you put up with, I Love you bighead." He said making her laugh as she smiled.
"I love you too Dad." She said before they got out the car to grab their bags.

Hour later
Everyone was on the private jet and that made the trip more louder than usual.
"Miyahhhhh You got so grown, you just dont visit us anymore." Brittney said hugging her as Miyah laughed while holding her stomach.
"I be busy with working and school Aunt B im sorry." Miyah said smiling as Brittney rubbed her stomach.
"when you due, what you having?" Brittney asked while smiling as Miyah laughed.
"A girl, and Im due August 23rd." Miyah said shrugging as Brittney smiled.
"As big as you are you not making it to August 23rd, You real close." Brittney said as Miyah laughed.
"Whatever just make sure y'all be there to see your niece." Miyah said as Melody came over to her.
"Hey sis I missed you." Melody said as they tried hugging each other.
"Hey Ms.Popular I been seeing you all over the media with your new boo, you dont call me no more." Miyah said as Melody laughed and shook her head.
"He keep me busy, what you having & when you due?" Melody asked touching her stomach.
"A girl, August 23rd, You?" Miyah asked as Melody shrugged
"I haven't found out yet." Melody said smiling as Miyah nodded.
"Let me know so I can get my nephew something. How'd Dad take it when he found out?" Miyah asked as a waitress brought them food.
"He was upset just a little but he was happy." Melody said as Miyah looked at her surprisingly thinking about the time he practically disowned her for being pregnant

_______________________________________________
Quick Update !
vote, comment, share.. etc
Book coming to an end soon !
Thank all of you for the support 💙