Part 1

Melody pov; two years later
I was now 18; shared an apartment with an roommate, & was now going to San Diego State University. I texted Janelle and Miyah about their graduation party & about them moving here right after they graduate.
They both were in high school but took classes here while still going to school, so once they got here they would be caught up to me & Diamond. We were all so close we couldn't stand the thought of moving away from each other and going to other colleges, so we worked hard to stay together all year.
I came here for music along with Volleyball, Diamond was here for fashion, Janelle will be coming to be a vet along with basketball, and Miyah's still between fashion or music along with Volleyball.

King pov
"Im about to go." I said kissing Alexa cheek as she smiled. "Can I go?" She asked as I laughed. "Come on girl." I said as she jumped up and throwed on her clothes. "Bye king." Her roommate yelled from her room as I nodded.
She went to a different college that was down the street from my sisters college since she had a bigger scholarship in swimming there. I got in the car and waited on Alexa as I got a call from Karlie.
Phone conversation
Me: what ar'mani
Karlie: heyy its Karlie! and I want McDonald's pwease
Me: *laughs. Did you ask Ma can you have McDonald's?
Karlie: but King she wont take me
Me: alright Karlie
Karlie: yayyy & bring my bestfriend thancho
End of conversation
I shook my head as Alexa got in the car. "Was that my friend?" Alexa asked as I nodded. We stopped and got Karlie McDonald's then headed over to my parents.
"Bestfriend!" She screamed jumping in Alexa arms. "Hey cutie." She said as I walked in the kitchen. "This why she so spoiled now I cooked why'd you bring her food- She didn't say that she just said you wouldn't take her to McDonald's, Where pops? I asked as I grabbed a plate.
"He should be on his way back, You talk to Rafeal?" She asked as I hugged my aunt Brittney before sitting down. "Yeah he said he was gone swing by here." I said as Scrolled down my timeline and looked at the comments under Karlie's picture

SpeakingofK: Mommy's stank😍💘 ItsBrittx: Karlieee💙 MelB: Why her mouth dirty ? I miss yallSpeakingofK: We miss you too, I dont know what she's got intoJaylaB: Mini DevinShaderoom: 😍😍 #TeamKarlie Devooo: ❤️❤️Nickiminajx: She got so big omgg😍Un...

ItsBrittx: Karlieee💙
MelB: Why her mouth dirty ? I miss yall
SpeakingofK: We miss you too, I dont know what she's got into
JaylaB: Mini Devin
Shaderoom: 😍😍 #TeamKarlie
Devooo: ❤️❤️
Nickiminajx: She got so big omgg😍
Unknown: 😍 cute just like her big brother
—————————————————
Diamond pov
I walked into Melody's apartment, before I could walk in her room I heard her moaning so I quietly walked out her apartment.
I knocked on the door pretending like I didn't walk in and hear what just happened.
"See you later." She said to this girl that was walking out her apartment, that looked more like an stud leaving. I raised an eyebrow as she pulled me in and rolled her eyes.
"We were studying calm down." She said as I smirked.
"I walked in and heard.. Studying huh?" I said as she sighed.
"Alright long as you don't tell, Im not ready to come out to anybody yet but Jada is my girlfriend since 11th grade ." She said as I smiled.
"So all those boyfriends?" I said as she laughed.
" I was confused but it was all an act so they wouldn't find out I like girls." She said as we sat on her bed.
"They?" I asked as she nodded.
"You know who." She said as I nodded. "How is it being gay and everything? Am i the only one that knows?" I asked as she nodded.
"Alexa and all of us girls, Its alright I guess." She said shrugging.
"She ever used- Yes." She said as we laughed.
"I love you." I said laughing as we hugged.
"What about you?" She asked as I smirked.
"Its this guy." I said blushing as she raised an eyebrow.
"Oooooooo Diamond has an crush, who is he?" She asked as I smiled.
"Damion, He's actually having a frat party tonight." I said as she nodded. "Shopping?" She said as I gave her that Bitch of course look.
"Lets see if Alexa wanna go." She said as I agreed.
Phone conversation
Alexa: Yes babe
Melody: We going to a frat party, you fw it ?
King: No
Me: King shut up.
Alexa: sorry guys I have to study-
Melody: yeah right, you about to lay up with King
Alexa: *laughs.. whatever I'll catch yall next party
Diamond: make me a nephew please
Alexa: see no bye Diamond & Melody
End of conversation
"What about your sisters?" The roommate said as we gave her a weird look. She was weird we barley talked to her.
"Sorry I overheard- Our sisters are too young and they're not going to a frat party!" I said crossing my arms as she shrugged.
"Can I go with you guys?" She asked as me and Diamond looked at each other.
"Sure." I said as she ran out while Melody looked at me.
"Lets just see how she turns out." I said shrugging as she shook her head and got dressed so we could go shopping.

Niyah pov
"Bro they went to the biggest frat party without us." I said showing Janelle pictures . "Of course, who wants to party with highschoolers." Janelle said rolling her eyes.
"We seniors & Sophomores in college Nelle." I said as she agreed.
"Wanna go anyway?" She asked as I smirked. We quickly got dressed and caught an uber over to the party the Q-dogs were throwing at their house. "Damn." A dark muscular guy said looking at me head to toe as I smirked and followed Janelle into the house. We drunk a drink before dancing and ended off dancing with someone else.
"Whats your name?" The guy from earlier asked as we walked to the game room. "Niyah, you?" I asked as he smirked. "James." He said as I nodded. We continued to talk and play a round of truth or dare. Once it had gotten to my turn and I've picked Dare, everybody laughed.
"I dare you to makeout with James." A girl said as we both looked at each other. We both leaned in for the kiss before I heard my name.
"Niyah." Melody said as I looked at her. "You had too many drinks, lets go." Diamond said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.
"Im not drunk." I said snatching away. "She cool, I got her." James said as Diamond shook her head.
"How'd you even get here? No lets go, We're taking you home." Melody said grabbing my hand before I snatched away.
"No im staying with James. I can handle myself. You cant always be there for me." I said as Melody shook her head.
"You know what, you're right. You're grown Niyah." Melody said as Janelle walked over to us. "You're here too?" Diamond said as Nelle shrugged.
"You coming or you gone be like Niyah?" Melody said as I scoffed.
"Does it matter? At least im not with a girl Melody- That doesn't matter Niyah, you know what have fun.... When trouble comes don't look at us, we warned you." Melody said walking away as Diamond followed behind her.
"Be careful." Janelle said as I nodded and watched them leave before walking back over to James.
"You good?" He asked as I nodded and hugged him as we walked back into the party.
Hours later
I was too drunk to focus. I held onto James as we walked up to his room. I hugged him from behind as he stripped out his clothes. I slowly stepped out my shoes as he helped me out the dress I was wearing. I climbed into his bed and snuggled up beside him as he rubbed his hands across my ass. We continued to cuddle for about an hour until things got intense. Lets say that night ended off well.