60

keith pov
As Keith was preparing for a dinner Ben had put together to give his proposal, he got a call from an unknown number...
phone conversation
unknown: hello
keith: who this
unknown: is this keith ?
unknown: im sorry im Olivia's mother.
keith: im sorry how'd u get my number
unknown: can u just listen i'll explain everything later but we found olivia
keith: where is she?
unknown: meet us at the airport in 5
end of conversation
Keith thought to himself what to do & said to himself it was a set up. He continued to get dress to be there for Ben....

Olivia pov
Olivia opened her eyes and looked around the spacious room she was in. She climbed out of bed and walked over to the window and saw traffic speeding by. She continued to walk around & inspect the room until she entered the bathroom. Olivia pulled off her hospital gown and climbed into the shower letting the water run thru her long black hair.
Furthermore while Olivia was doing her hygiene, her care doctor walked into the room with her parents, who she havent saw in 2 years...
Olivia walked out the bathroom and saw her parents standing there alongside her bed with their arms out. Tears fell from her eyes as she hugged her mother tightly as her mother rubbed her back.
"Come on lets get you home." her mother said kissing her head as she slightly smiled. Olivia got into the middle of her parents as security's surrounded them to walk them to their car. Olivia looked at her old phone and saw all the missed calls and texts she were getting. Not one of them were from Keith she thought to herself as she threw the phone aside. She shook her head in disappointment as she stared out the window and thought about what her life could of been like if she wouldnt have gotten kidnapped.
"Where's my laptop? Have I gotten any calls from Q Management?" Olivia asked as her mom sighed.
"Sweetie we think its best you put your career on hold until all this clear up- What? Mom No." Olivia said looking at her.
"Im sorry but i already turned down the job they sent gifts and- Why would you do that? This was my chance! I haven't saw you in two years and now you decide whats best for me?!" Olivia yelled as she hopped out the car and stormed into her mother's house.

Melody pov
"Babe can we go get food now, im tired." Melody complained as her and Ben stood in a Gucci store for an hour now.
"Alright we can leave after this." he said kissing her cheek before she walked off as he purchased some shoes. After they finished shopping, Ben helped Melody into the car and headed towards the restaurant.

Ben pov
Once Ben & Melody arrived to the restaurant, Ben looked at Melody before opening the door to the dark restaurant.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as the lights came on & everyone jumped out. Melody laughed as she turned around and saw Ben on one knee with the ring out.
"Melody I love you, you having my kid now its time I give you my last name. I had my eye on you since i met your brother & you the best thing thats ever happened to me no cap. you changed a nigga and with that being said will you marry me?" Ben asked as tears flowed from Melody's eyes as she nodded her head.
"Ben slid the ring on her finger and pulled her into a hug as she cried into his arms.
"Congratulations bro." king said patting his back as he chuckled.
"Thank you." He said as he wiped away Melody's tears.
"You ready to eat?" he asked as she nodded and followed him over to the bar where all food and drinks where lined up.
Melody sat down and watch Ben fill up her plate with the food she asked for as her parents walked over to her.
"Congratulations baby." Kira said kissing her cheek as Devin did the same. she hugged the both of them with tears in her eyes as they laughed.
"Stop crying, oh my god." Kira said wiping her tears away as they all laughed.
"She get it from you." Devin said putting his arm around Kira as she laughed.
"Ugh, why'd you had to curse me like this?" Melody said as she shrugged while smiling.
"Thank y'all for everything." Ben said as Devin dapped him.
"Welcome to the family again." Kira said as he hugged her.
"We gone head out y'all enjoy your night." Devin said grabbing the bag out Kira hand.
"Y'all leaving already?" Melody asked as Kira nodded.
"We getting old we cant party with yall all night like we used to." Devin said as Ben and Melody laughed
"alright pops goodnight love yall." Melody said as they began to leave.
"how old are your parents anyway?" Ben asked as Melody smiled.
"38" Melody said as Ben looked at her shockingly.
"They been together that long." Ben said as Melody nodded.
"On & Off 21 years" Melody said as Ben nodded.

Jordan pov
Jordan walked into the building that was rented out for Melody. She looked around until she spotted Melody and Ben sitting down alone. Jordan walked over to the couple and pulled herself up a chair in front of them.
"Congratulations, I saw the news." Jordan said handing Melody a gift as Melody looked away then back at her.
"I came to talk to the both of you, Melody Im sorry i wish nothing but the best for you and Ben im honestly happy you're happy- Then why'd you do all you could do to destroy us Jordan I dont understand what i've done. I was your favorite cousin." Melody said as Jordan ran her fingers thru her hair.
"I was jealous.." Jordan admitted as she looked up at Melody.
"Of what?" Melody asked as Jordan wiped a tear away then looked between the couple.
"Of You.I kept asking myself why would Ben do me like this? outta all people me.. Why!? I just wanted the life you had Melody you got it good. you have a successful husband with money, both parents, you're married- Im not with Ben for his money that's where you messed up at. It wasnt my intentions to sleep with Ben it happened and yall were done an over with Jordan." Melody said shrugging as Jordan nodded.
"I just wanna know one thing hear me out." Jordan said looking at Ben as he nodded.
"Why? Where did I go wrong?" Jordan cried as Ben sighed.
"I didn't wanna be with you anymore Jordan. You let the fame & power get to your head. Im sorry but I dont love you anymore." Ben said as Jordan held her tears in.
She slowly got up and made her way towards the exit and to her car. Once Jordan got into her car the tears came flowing as the hurtful words Ben said replayed in her head.