77

Nobody's pov ...
Recap
"Did someone call an ambulance?" An unknown lady screamed as she watched the police put yellow tape around the scene. The police put the guy that caused the accident in handcuffs once they realized he was drunk after they rolled him onto the ambulance.
Tears filled the unknown woman eyes as she watched an officer pickup the truck off the top of Devin's car. Officers and paramedics carefully pulled Devin and Kira's lifeless bodies out the vehicle and into an ambulance to get them on a breathing machine...
"One....Two....Three" One of the paramedics said trying everything they could to get the both of them back breathing. After the third time, it was too late Devin and Kira had already died on the scene.

The entire family sat around at the hospital waiting to hear the news, as they sent Brittney back to verify the bodies. The rest of the family sat their quietly & nervously praying Devin and Kira were okay.
"Family of Mr & Mrs. Consteallo?" The doctor came over asking as they all nodded and looked up at the doctor.
"Im sorry to inform you neither of them made it, we've tried everything Im very sorry for your lost." The doctor said as screams and cries filled the room.
"Jayla is dead when i see her." Keith said as Brittney looked at him.
"Not right now especially not in front of them." Brittney said in tears as Keith shook his head.
"B them our nieces and nephews that bitch took they parents, my brother and sister away from us aint letting that shit slide." Keith said as Dee agreed.
"Thats my wife but he gotta point its time to put this shit to an end like De wanted." Dee said as he patted Deanthony's back.
"Stay strong bro." Dee said as his anger began to take over.
"First My mom now my bro." He said beginning to break down as Brittney rubbed his back.
"Lets just get them home you guys all they got is us now." Brittney said holding her tears in as she got up amd walked over to Deavion, Miyah, Melody, King, and Alayna.
"Come on lets get you guys home." Brittney said hugging Alayna and Melody as the rest followed her outside.
"I drove i'll meet you guys there." Miyah said wiping her eyes.
"Yeah Im riding with Miyah." Deavion said as King agreed.
"i'll be right behind you guys." Brittney said as they got into separate cars.

Jayla pov
"Its been announced but its not safe here for you." one of Jayla workers said as she took the Ipad to see what he was talking about.

NickiMinaj, theestallion, angelbae_, and 134,567 others liked your photo

Shaderoom: Prayers up for the Consteallo Family💔
unknown: Rip Devin & Kira
unknown: this is so sad 💔
unknown: woww thats crazy!
unknown: wow First his mother, now him praying 🙏
unknown: Sorry for your lost bae❤️ @deavion
____________________________________________

Shaderoom: Prayers up for the Consteallo Family💔 unknown: Rip Devin & Kiraunknown: this is so sad 💔 unknown: woww thats crazy! unknown: wow First his mother, now him praying 🙏 unknown: Sorry for your lost bae❤️ @deavion ________________________...

TheeStallion, Angelbae_, itsMelodyB, and 325,689 others like your photo.

NickiMinaj: You were so pretty in this picture omg when i first met you it was like you were a long lost friend I've always had this is hurting me cause when i first found out I was like no not my girl! you were supposed to be flying out to the grammy's with me this year. Rip Kira"
unknown: Sorry for your lost
unknown: Rip Kira
unknown: 💔💔
unknown: dawwg she just got out True Solider
unknown: Justice for Kira & Devin🙏
_____________________________________________
Jayla sat the phone down and rubbed her fingers thru her hair as tears filled her eyes.
"You told us to kill her why you crying?" Another guy asked confused as she shook her head.
"At the end of the day that was my dawg I killed." Jayla said shaking her head as everyone just looked at her.
"Fuck that we gotta move before the cops be on our ass that case with they moma still open." A guy said as another agreed.
"Skipping town after they just died too risky." Jayla said as she shook her head beginning to think.
"So what about you? what you gone do cause your life over you can never show your face around here?" A lady asked as Jayla shrugged.
"Ima stay here til shit get figured out." Jayla said

Brittney ov
"You guys hungry?" Brittney asked looking around at Devin and Kira's kids & grandkids.
"Nah im out though." Deavion said getting up as Miyah grabbed his arm.
"Be safe lil brudda." She said as he nodded.
"Im going to the studio chill." Deavion said before walking out the house as Alayna got up and ran upstairs.
"We good." King said as Brittney nodded and grabbed her purse.
"Call me if you guys need anything." Brittney said as everyone remained quiet. Brittney locked up the house and walked over to her owns. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she pulled out her phone and called Kira's mom. phone conversation
ma: hey saweetie why are you calling so late
brittney: *breaks down in tears..
ma: brittney whats wrong
brittney: they took her away from me
ma; who baby? what happened ? calm down
brittney; Kira
ma: Brittney this isnt funny where's kira?
brittney: kira got killed in a car accident just a few hours ago..
ma: *screams ... my baby not my baby
brittney: mom
ma: im flying out there in the morning !
brittney: yes mam
end of conversation
Brittney sat her phone aside and rubbed her fingers thru her hair as she thought about all the times her & Kira had together.
"You good?" Deanthony asked walking in as Brittney dried her years and nodded.
"Yeah im fine." Brittney said quietly as Deanthony put his arm around her.
"No you're not B y'all grew up together damn near sisters, I know how you feel its okay." Deanthony said kissing her head as Brittney sniffed.
"Dont worry about me you lost your brother & mom im the last person to- Stop talking like that i am worried about you, we got each other Ma." Deanthony said kissing her cheek as she nodded.