65

Note: I been tryna update more often😭 so i can go ahead & end this book & give yall some new! Gimme some suggestions on what y'all want next!
True story based on my love life
                    OR
A new book added to this series
Maybe I could slide yall both, we'll see but let me know, what y'all want! Dont forget vote, comment, share, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Couple days later
Everyone stood around at the airport waiting for their plane.
"Well my flight is here see you guys later." Miyah said hugging everyone.
"Make sure you be here Saturday!" Her grandmother said kissing her cheek as Miyah nodded.
"I am Ma, Im going on maternity leave when I get back so I'll be here before then." Miyah said hugging her grandmother again before Devin walked over.
"Fly safely text me and let me know when you land." Devin said kissing her cheek as she nodded. Devin watched her walk down the hall to her plane before he left to go to his.

Dee pov (hours later)
Dee and Jordan settled in once they were all back home. After Jordan put everything away she ran downstairs and met her dad at the door.
"Ready?" Dee said looking at her as she nodded and followed him to the car.
"Why can't i move out like everyone else did?" Jordan asked breaking the silence as Dee looked at her.
"Move out for what- Im just ready to be on my own Dad I can handle it, Melody moved out at 18, Rafeal is 18 and he even has his own house." Jordan said as Dee shook his head.
"The same rules that apply in Kira house doesn't apply in mine, Jordan you know that, you're not ready for what comes with growing up- Yes i am." Jordan argued as Dee shook his head.
"I'll think about it." He said as Jordan slightly smiled as he pulled up to the Rehabilitation center. Jordan rolled her eyes and climbed to the back as Dee went inside the place to check Jayla out.

Ariaannaa pov
Ariaannaa got dressed as she continued to text a boy she had met online. He had been dming her for a while but Ariaannaa kept ignoring his messages until one day one of his texts caught her attention. He said he had information on her and knew her thru Arie, her birth mom. Ariaannaa walked downstairs quickly walking past Keith before she caught his attention.
"Aye, Where you going?" He yelled out once she touched the doorknob. She rolled her eyes in annoyance thinking she had sneaked by.
"To the park- Be back before 8." He said as she nodded and walked out the house. Ariaannaa walked outside the gated community and walked a couple of blocks. Once she had gotten there she looked around and saw the older boy nowhere. She sat on the park bench and sighed as she threw rocks in the pond.
"Ari?" The older boy said as Ariaannaa looked up.
"Wasssup Jaeden?" Ariaannaa said scooting over as Jaeden laughed.
"Man you gotten so much older, how old are you now?" He asked surprisingly as she looked at him weirdly.
"14 you?" She asked as he shrugged.
"19." He said as she nodded.
"So whats this about my mom? How or where you know her from? Look if she owe you money then I have nothing-" Jaeden laughed making Ariaannaa stop talking and look at him crazily.
"Whats funny?" She asked as he pulled out his phone.
"Ariaannaa im your older brother." he said showing her a picture of Arie and them together.
"I have an older brother?" she said looking thru the photo's as he nodded.
"How come i've never met you? This cant be real, I don't believe you. If you're my brother then tell me where she's buried." She said looking at him as he nodded.
"I can take you there." He offered while shrugging as she nodded and followed him. Both long lost siblings traveled 60 miles to visit there mother's grave. Once Jaeden showed Ariaannaa the grave small pieces of memories she remembered from when she was an infant started to come back to her. Tears came to her eyes as she sat on her mother's grave.
"How come im just finding out about you?" She asked quietly as he shrugged.
"When our mother died I stayed with our grandmother, you went and stayed with your dad and We lost contact." Jaeden said as Ariaannaa shook her head.
"I cant believe no one told me." She said quietly as Jaeden hugged his lil sister.
"Its okay we know about each other now and hopefully we could build that brother and sister bond." He said as she nodded.
"What was our mom like?" Ariaannaa asked as Jaeden smiled.
"Just like you, thats why you were named after her." He said as Ariaannaa smiled while looking down at the headstone. After hours of talking and catching up between the two siblings dark started to fall.
"Well I gotta get home before my Dad comes looking for me." Ariaannaa said sighing as Jaeden laughed.
"I can take you home." Jaeden insisted as Ariaannaa looked at him.
"You think thats a good idea- Yeah I know Keith he practically raised me." Jaeden chuckled as Ariaannaa nodded and went along with him.

Keith pov
Keith looked at the time and it was going on 9:00 pm. He continue to wait for Ariaannaa to walk into the house as he watched tv. He looked out the window once he saw a car pull up in the driveway, He watched Ariaannaa get out the car with a boy and walk into the house.
"Its past 8- I know I stopped to get food." Ariaannaa said looking up at her Dad as he looked at her.
"Sit down." He said impatiently as Ariaannaa sighed and sat down across from Keith.
"Who the fuck is this lil nigga dropping you off? You trying this again Arie!?" Keith yelled mistakenly calling her by her mom name as Ariaannaa looked at her Dad in tears.
"Im not my mom..." Ariaannaa said as Keith sighed and rubbed his hands across his head.
"Ariaannaa- Why didn't you tell me I had a brother? Why'd you keep this away from me? Dad You let uncle Devin kill my mom and you lied to me." Ariaannaa said as Keith shook his head.
"Ari- You kept me away from my mom side because you knew I'll find out the truth, You didn't even let me visit her grave!" Ariaannaa yelled as Keith sat there listening to her talk.
"Ariaannaa listen, I kept you away for the best- The best? By not telling me the truth, you didnt think I would find out?! When where you gonna tell me? All along I thought she was the bad person when you both were wrong! Im going to stay at Grandma's!" Ariaannaa yelled before going upstairs as Keith shook his head and got up knowing this wasnt gonna turn out good.